Reviews for Olympic Dreams
Ash chapter 18 . 8/17
Thank you for doing this. I only watched MIOBI this week and binged the whole thing. I felt empty when it ended that we didn't see them in the Olympics. Then I stumbled on this and it's excellent! You capture the characters perfectly!

You keep saying that your chapters aren't good in your author notes - you're too close to it to be objective. They are very good! Finish it up and get through the floor finals and all around, then do an epilogue and you'll be done. My only request would be that Payson and Sasha don't end up together. That feels totally icky to me and it hurts the Jordan plot line (despite the fact that Pay is 18). I really liked Rigo. I'd hope for them to get back together... And I always hoped that Sasha and Summer would end up together.

Thanks again!
Loving this story! Keep up the great work!
Trekkerpoet29 chapter 18 . 8/12
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Hi I know it has been three years since you updated this but you are a terrific writer and I would love to know the outcome of this. Please carry on as a whole new Olympics is starting and what a great way to honour the games.
Kristina P-A chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Hi! Please finish this, it sucks to read it and not have an ending. It's really really good!
Jenny chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Hey! When are you going to white more charterselskaper of this story?! I know you probally forgit it. Please read my review. Seriously
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I FOUND THIS TODAY PLEASE FINISH IT. This is like my closure to the show. I'm in love with this. Saha and payson need to be together. Please omg. -lexy
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Please please please keep writing and updating! I've read a bunch of make it or break it fanfictions and this one is by far the best! Please keep going!
carlea chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
i would love to read the rest!
carlea chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
not sure on this but i am pretty sure an alternate can not do an event unless one of the others is out. you sitll have six girls.
carlea chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
i love that kaylie came out on top...just wish you didn't take her out of vault :(
michelle chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Ack! I love it so much! Please make Kaylie and Payson go 1-2 respectively in the AA
St chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Please add more!
InMyFieldOfInnocence chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Are you still going to continue? I'm in love with this fanfiction! Please don't stop!
Carla chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Yaaay, Austin's back! Thanks for continuing this, and I think you did a fine job with the chapter. I do hope for some last minute drama, but also that Kaylie gets Gold on floor she deserves it!