Reviews for Olympic Dreams
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I FOUND THIS TODAY PLEASE FINISH IT. This is like my closure to the show. I'm in love with this. Saha and payson need to be together. Please omg. -lexy
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Please please please keep writing and updating! I've read a bunch of make it or break it fanfictions and this one is by far the best! Please keep going!
carlea chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
i would love to read the rest!
carlea chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
not sure on this but i am pretty sure an alternate can not do an event unless one of the others is out. you sitll have six girls.
carlea chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
i love that kaylie came out on top...just wish you didn't take her out of vault :(
michelle chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Ack! I love it so much! Please make Kaylie and Payson go 1-2 respectively in the AA
St chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Please add more!
InMyFieldOfInnocence chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Are you still going to continue? I'm in love with this fanfiction! Please don't stop!
Carla chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Yaaay, Austin's back! Thanks for continuing this, and I think you did a fine job with the chapter. I do hope for some last minute drama, but also that Kaylie gets Gold on floor she deserves it!
angelscatie chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Great chapter
TXJ chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
It's a start and it isn't awful. Forward progression :-)
Ryan chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Bravo keep writing I believe in you
TXJ chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Finished? this was going so well too.
young teen writer chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
please make more chapters!
to dream is to believe chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
I like it, but scores seem a little high. I mean, a 17 on vault? In the vault finals in London, Izbasa, who won, only scored a 15.191. The Amanar, which is considered one of the most difficult vaults in womens' gymnastics is worth 16.5 in the 2009-2012 code, and you have to factor in the execution. Then, you have to average in another, lower scoring vault, so 16 and 17's on vault seem pretty unrealistic, unless you managed to land the Produnova well and have a Maroney style Amanar. Then, you could probably pull off a 16. But, it's impossible to get a 17 on vault, unless you do a Produnova and have 9.9 in execution. And, Maroney's "perfect" vault had 9.7 in execution. And looking at Genghi Cho's body type and the fact that Chinese are weak on vault, I highly doubt that Genghi could even perform the Amanar. Mustafina isn't competing two vaults anymore, she injured her ACL back in 2011. So maybe you should change Mustafina to Izbasa, Paseka, Berger, or Chusovitina.