Reviews for Olympic Dreams
Cb chapter 18 . 4/23
Excellent! Thank you for completing what ABC fam. Left hanging. While part of me (always) wants to know what happens next, somehow this is the perfect place for the story to end. It beings Lauren full circle and tells you who this story is really about. You see Lauren change and eventually not only learn how to be there breezy gümüşü she can be, but also the best person. Another chapter worn the rest of the Olympics would be awesome, but you gave me everything I needed. Thank you!
cassie.mae.11 chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
I love this story with all of my heart. You've brought in all of the plots that I had hoped for more of. Especially Kaylie's anorexia, I was always very interested in that story line. It's sad that Kaylie is weak and couldn't compete on bars, I just really hope she medals on floor or all around. And thank you for bringing Austin back. I think he's really good for the story. This is a really great story, please keep writing it!
Ash chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
Thank you for doing this. I only watched MIOBI this week and binged the whole thing. I felt empty when it ended that we didn't see them in the Olympics. Then I stumbled on this and it's excellent! You capture the characters perfectly!

You keep saying that your chapters aren't good in your author notes - you're too close to it to be objective. They are very good! Finish it up and get through the floor finals and all around, then do an epilogue and you'll be done. My only request would be that Payson and Sasha don't end up together. That feels totally icky to me and it hurts the Jordan plot line (despite the fact that Pay is 18). I really liked Rigo. I'd hope for them to get back together... And I always hoped that Sasha and Summer would end up together.

Thanks again!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Loving this story! Keep up the great work!
Trekkerpoet29 chapter 18 . 8/12/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2016
Hi I know it has been three years since you updated this but you are a terrific writer and I would love to know the outcome of this. Please carry on as a whole new Olympics is starting and what a great way to honour the games.
Kristina P-A chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Hi! Please finish this, it sucks to read it and not have an ending. It's really really good!
Jenny chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Hey! When are you going to white more charterselskaper of this story?! I know you probally forgit it. Please read my review. Seriously
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I FOUND THIS TODAY PLEASE FINISH IT. This is like my closure to the show. I'm in love with this. Saha and payson need to be together. Please omg. -lexy
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Please please please keep writing and updating! I've read a bunch of make it or break it fanfictions and this one is by far the best! Please keep going!
carlea chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
i would love to read the rest!
carlea chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
not sure on this but i am pretty sure an alternate can not do an event unless one of the others is out. you sitll have six girls.
carlea chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
i love that kaylie came out on top...just wish you didn't take her out of vault :(
michelle chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Ack! I love it so much! Please make Kaylie and Payson go 1-2 respectively in the AA
St chapter 17 . 7/20/2013