Reviews for It Is Done
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
IT IS WONDERFUL. I really liked this! It was so fun to read, and with a great amount of LOLZ and seriousness. My favorite part was when L didn't die. I wuv him. Anyways, great story and I can't wait to see how the gang works around content they don't know!
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
L's...not...dead...? *stops breathing* L'S NOT DEAD?! *hyperventilates* THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. EVER...
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
L'S CAKE?! YOU HAVE THAT?! Sweet. I'm enjoying this so far. It's both funny and serious, which is great. I know that I have a really hard time doing that in my writing. ;)
Dr.kwoolaid chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Well, this is interesting, the name Light put into the Death Note, when later, after the book is snatched by L 'n' gang just before his death, and they go through the book, they would see her name, it would be easy to track that to light.

Man, this is a good story, it has me thinking.
Kidd Skull chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Brilliantly executed. I enjoyed this and am planning on reading your other works. Keep up the good work.
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
I come back to this after reading every other story in the It Is series, see a certain line, and promptly burst out laughing.
Peyton LeVay chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
Nice. I enjoyed the series so far. Interesting twist. Your writing style certainly is interesting.
DarkWriter00 chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
OHHHH Okay I think I'll read the sequel now! DUDE, what an ending! I'm excited! :D
DarkWriter00 chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Ooo looking forward to the ending! Meh I think I'll have to wait until after I come back home from work to do that. Good chapter. Interesting dream sequence!
DarkWriter00 chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Haha poor Near. LOL I totally predicted the Geico thing ahead of time the last chapter! He keeps getting constantly annoyed by Sam. Similar to how Aizawa gets constantly annoyed by Natalie. xD And Mello gets constantly annoyed by Sierra hehe.

BTW did I mention the fake L death will be something awesome to my scary fic, much later? It does make a great plot twist! So, thanks for the inspiration!
DarkWriter00 chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Near: "I saved hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico." XD Oh god I can actually imagine him saying that!

Careful, Natalie. Don't go tickin' Kira-Light off now...
DarkWriter00 chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
Lol, the first part with Sam and Near. xD This story's so funneh...
DarkWriter00 chapter 29 . 10/31/2013
I lol'd at L's hysterical laughter. THAT WAS SO RANDOM. XD Loved the amusing bits with Near and Sam. Haha poor Melly Moo Moo. Sierra drives him nuts. He doesn't want to be mind-tied to her.

I'll definitely be reading the next two stories after I'm done with this one, by the way! 3
DarkWriter00 chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
D8 *hugs Sierra, poor her!* Aww this was such a good chapter. Adorable scene with Matt and Sierra travelling through dimensions.
DarkWriter00 chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Yeah I love reading the stuff with Sierra, Mello, and Matt. It's so awesome and cute. XD Poor Mello. He's so irritated with the Sierra, huh? lol

Onto the next chapter woot!