Reviews for It Is Done
Kidd Skull chapter 35 . 2/17
Brilliantly executed. I enjoyed this and am planning on reading your other works. Keep up the good work.
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 25 . 2/12
I come back to this after reading every other story in the It Is series, see a certain line, and promptly burst out laughing.
Peyton LeVay chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
Nice. I enjoyed the series so far. Interesting twist. Your writing style certainly is interesting.
DarkWriter00 chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
OHHHH Okay I think I'll read the sequel now! DUDE, what an ending! I'm excited! :D
DarkWriter00 chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Ooo looking forward to the ending! Meh I think I'll have to wait until after I come back home from work to do that. Good chapter. Interesting dream sequence!
DarkWriter00 chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Haha poor Near. LOL I totally predicted the Geico thing ahead of time the last chapter! He keeps getting constantly annoyed by Sam. Similar to how Aizawa gets constantly annoyed by Natalie. xD And Mello gets constantly annoyed by Sierra hehe.

BTW did I mention the fake L death will be something awesome to my scary fic, much later? It does make a great plot twist! So, thanks for the inspiration!
DarkWriter00 chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Near: "I saved hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico." XD Oh god I can actually imagine him saying that!

Careful, Natalie. Don't go tickin' Kira-Light off now...
DarkWriter00 chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
Lol, the first part with Sam and Near. xD This story's so funneh...
DarkWriter00 chapter 29 . 10/31/2013
I lol'd at L's hysterical laughter. THAT WAS SO RANDOM. XD Loved the amusing bits with Near and Sam. Haha poor Melly Moo Moo. Sierra drives him nuts. He doesn't want to be mind-tied to her.

I'll definitely be reading the next two stories after I'm done with this one, by the way! 3
DarkWriter00 chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
D8 *hugs Sierra, poor her!* Aww this was such a good chapter. Adorable scene with Matt and Sierra travelling through dimensions.
DarkWriter00 chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Yeah I love reading the stuff with Sierra, Mello, and Matt. It's so awesome and cute. XD Poor Mello. He's so irritated with the Sierra, huh? lol

Onto the next chapter woot!
DarkWriter00 chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
Oh this chapter was so cool and funny! Ahahahaha yay for Sierra for meeting the person she's tied to. Oooh, is Anna tied to Matt? I'm curious about that now...
DarkWriter00 chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Ahaha Matsu gets glomped... Why is Takada's nickname spelled as "Tacky" though? Just wondering! I thought it was Taki in the manga...
DarkWriter00 chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
Poor Aizawa. He gets so annoyed and stressed. HEHE loved all the silly stuff in this chapter. Gevanni being cuddly, (I'd hug Near, and no not when he's smiling creepily as well), and the conversation with L (poor him lol) and their reactions to the Kira laugh!

I think my favorite nickname things for Mello is "Melly Moo Moo" and "Melly-o's; a nutritious part of your breakfast!" I lol'd the most at those.
DarkWriter00 chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Mhm I noticed emotion in Light too, when Soichiro volunteered for the Shinigami sight. Interesting chapter with Near and the SPK members in there. Lol, and Mello being called a watermello... I hope there's more Mello stuff in there, and some Matt, too! :D