Reviews for intempestive
Y.K.Willstone chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I love this story, please update soon. I love how you've added detail to the people's lives and thier not just empty shells. I love the flat mates : )
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
enjoying this love Thomas and Louis too!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Ahh :D Lenny from causality
Marian chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Hi! I love this story and I think you're a great writer! There's a lack of good whitechapel fics, and I think this one is promising to be one of the best, so I strongly encourage you to keep writing. I really don't mind that you stray from canon, as long as you keep up the good writing. I also like your OCs. But I want really badly to see some more of Joe soon, cos he's my favourite... Write on!
Hoshie13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
The first chapter was very cute with his roomates! I love how you managed to give them depth and characterization so they feel canon and natural, even though they are OCs. I guess the second chapted just feels a bit weird because this isn't really how it went down, but whatever. I like this story and I am excited for the next chapter. (I am actually looking forward to more scenes with Kent and his roomates than the actual characters of the show oddly enough.)