Reviews for Still Human
Hunter1113 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I know you finished this a long time ago, but I just needed to say thank you. I needed to thank you because the epilogue made me feel so happy. My friend who was 13 commit suicide recently and it was the worst feeling ever. But from when Marvel died to the very end helped me so much. I felt helpless when my friend passed, but you're story gave me a reason to believe again. To believe that when you pass, you are safe and free from pain and suffering. So thank you so much. You will never know how much this means to me. You have given me hope. And for that I am grateful.
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
I love it! Make mor Clarvel fanfictions!
Mackenzie chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
THAT MADE ME MAD!
Aviatress chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
This was brilliant! Loved it! It was heartbreaking and then like 'Awww'!
PrincessStarberry chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Sat here and read the whole thing in one sitting...thanks so much for a story with emotion and depth that was relatively clean, and for a happy ending...for some reason I've always supported these two, and to see them like this, makes me so happy _
Requiess chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
This is so sad...
Even.The.Stars.Refuse.To.Shine chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END LIKE THE BOOKS DID?! Sad final chapter. I was expecting Marvel to come back to life or something :( :( love the friendship between Cato and Clove, makes my heart break. This is so sad. I've never really thought about Clove/Marvel before this, but now it's just . . . awesome! But so sad still.
Even.The.Stars.Refuse.To.Shine chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oo, nice! I love Marvel/Clove, and I think your fic will be really good. It kind of makes me feel some sympathy for Clove, since most people portray her as a heartless robot :( thank you for this :D
SuperSandri chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I'm a sucker for happy endings.
(Sound of exploding Clarvel feels is heard)
padfoottomyprongs chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
That was a great story! I wish it wasn't over!
summersoup16 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
that was amazing! i never did ship clove/marvel but you made me give it a try!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I like your start. :) I love THG! Especially when talking about the life of The Careers.
Izzy chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
I have read sad fanfictions before, and ones that make you think... but that was the only time I've ever cried while reading one. It was so realistic and wonderfully written that I actually cried four times in the last couple of chapters. I cried when Marvel died, when she said goodbye to Cato, I cried when she died and didn't finish her last task, and when she got the perfect ending.

It was beautiful, the most amazing I've ever read.

Bravo :')
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Please write another fanfic! This one was really good. You should totally do a Marvel/Cato story or another Marvel/Clove! So cute!