Reviews for The Royal Life
afrukngstalker chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
this is a really good idea for a story however i have several comments sometimess you mix presant and past settings arthur az a prince would not have gone tto school he would have had a tutor and would not have been able to call the school even if he weny to onee sorry but it bugged me one ofy pet peeves. also you try to move the plot along to fast give it a litttle time for discipion and looking into chacter. emoitions thats the whole piont ofswithcing point of view . i think with a littlee practicte youcould become and amazing author and i ecourage you to keep writing im soory if any of the above offended you please dont take it personaly i really like thia concept and dont ussuLy write reviews like this
zeke899 chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
:O N-no! Mattie can't find out! Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Time caught up to me and kicked me in places that shouldn't be kicked. Please update! Now I can't wait for more!
NivalKenival chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Sorry I haven't been commenting but I hadn't gotten around to reading it until now! Please continue!

AnotherHetaliaWriter chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
*gasp*
This story is really good, I can't wait till the next update
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Hey MiharuChaaan here (don't feel like signing in)...Gah, Alfred! Dx Sad faces all around! But I think you should have Mattie come in to see his Alfie one last time, then he could find them a proper hiding place, not sure with who though.
NivalKenival chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Ergh! Damn you! Please continue!

zeke899 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
:O *Runs to buy a France plushie* Noo! You can't kill him! T_T
NivalKenival chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Please continue! :)

zeke899 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
...Arthur...you know you want it... XD. I love this 's dad is such a... nevermind. ;) Please continue!
zeke899 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
LOL. This made me laugh (honhonhon). I really don't care if you use that idea or not. I just thought it would be awkward between the 4 of them. I just really care if you update. I HATE those kind of stories where people update all the time, but then they don't touch it for years/months (I am SUCH a hypocrite-look at the last time I updated my stories :)
zeke899 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Aww. Damn that king. What would be really funny is if Matthew was already in the castle with Alfred XDD. Please update!
Hinata28h chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Awesome 3
BritishGentleman chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Nooo! Poor Iggy! You did a great job with this chapter I can't wait for the next

BritishGentleman