Reviews for Artfelt Confessions
susantrules chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ok so that was pretty hot

Secondly I love the name of this. Its quite punny
Mars chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was too damn cute!
I loved naughty innocent buffy:
"Yeah, she may have thought about him when she did stuff, " did stuff? Haha. Can't admit if, but we know how dirty she can be.
Kawaii Craziness chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Holy cow Batman. I can't remember the last time I giggled that hard.
ameo66 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh. My. God. Yes please.
Juno21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
loved it!
Thorn Wild chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*blink* I was gonna go to sleep, goddamnit! Where do you get off writing 10,000 word short stories and then just leaving them lying around for me to find and get epic feels from?

This is utterly, utterly perfect and beautiful and amazing. This is the sort of thing where all you need to do is change the names of the characters and we're talking publishable. Like, in a magazine or something. This is an awesome story! Absolutely fantastic! I love the living shit out of this thing.
Vershaa chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aaaah loved it so much!
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Sexy times in a closet...nice ;)
kemy black chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hot very very hot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is amazing! The voice you have for Buffy is spot on and Spike's character is perfect. And of course the romance is hot!
Kitkat chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So. Fucking. Hot!
Spike's real lover chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Do you realize I've now read three of your stories, and this makes three for three. You rock! Keep writing! I couldn't stop reading this last night! I was up 'til one reading because you rock! I love this! Love love love! More stories please! Love! You rock! I keep repeating myself, but it's true, you rock and this was awesome! Spuff fluff! :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I enjoyed your story so much! I still am hoping that you will work on your Roll Away Your Stone story, but I understand.

I have 1 story that I started as well that I have writer's block with.

As always, I will keep my eyes open for your stories.
Laura chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is the best fic I've read in a long time! I loved it and wish you would give us more! :)
Blakaty chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i loved it, haven't been on the site for a very long time and i always loved spuffy so thought i would return for a quick story and so glad i clicked on your one. it was funny, sexy and i wish there was more, so very well done!

Blakaty x