Reviews for Mujiwara no Kyodaigame
kyuubilord1 chapter 2 . 2/20
Make the chapters longer too
kyuubilord1 chapter 1 . 2/20
Update or the shinigami might take your soul for stoping such a good story!
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
WOW!
COOL STORY!
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Yo i have only just read this but i am worried about you since you haven't written this story in over 2 years i am not pushing you i just want you to put a update to show you are alive.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Awesome. I really love the fact that someone expanded on one of those oneshots. Though a question, IF due to the demonic nature of the Tailed Beast Fruits, they were able to consume more than one, how powerful would the 1-Tailed Tanuki be if he ate the Suna Suna no Mi? Or that slug one if he ate Magellean's fruit?
kickassdani chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Ooooh! This is really interesting! I've also read Ten-Tailed Strawhat and when I saw that you had take my personal favourite the Sanbi story further. Thank you and keep writing! Also please update soon!
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
VERY NICE! LOVE IT!
mellra chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hope to see more from this story, there's not enough Zoan!Luffy stories out there so I hope to see more from this one, as well as maybe other versions from Sharkteeth soon!
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Does Luffy hybrid form look like the Kappa at 3:00 or at least close to it?
youtube watch?vC3EtpXp59fM
Vritramon chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I-I need more
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Finally, i was hoping that someone would take up one of my oneshots. It's definetly an interesting direction that your taking this idea to.
917brat chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
this sounds very intresting and I hope you keep it up/
Soulife chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Hope this is LuNa. I loved the challenge that this story is based off of and I hope this fic does well, cause so far it is. Good luck!
Soulife chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yes! Finally someone took up one of Sharkteeth's challenges, and to sweetin the deal your writing style is very familiar and comfortable to me. Welcome to my favorites and story alert section! {o}
Dracowoman chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
good job, update soon please.

4/5