Reviews for Mujiwara no Kyodaigame
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Continues this story its great!
I am sad that it ended so quick though

An im sorry but i have one problem... shouldnt the biju be mush bigger?(this is more of a question than problem) you said over 8 feet talk but shouldnt it be like in the naruto show? Like the size of a small island?
kia the fox chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
This story is pretty interesting i wish there was more
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
This is absolutely shit
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
AndArlong learns he's in DEEP crud:). Loving this plot!
kyuubilord1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Make the chapters longer too
kyuubilord1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Update or the shinigami might take your soul for stoping such a good story!
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
WOW!
COOL STORY!
thesmollbean chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Yo i have only just read this but i am worried about you since you haven't written this story in over 2 years i am not pushing you i just want you to put a update to show you are alive.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Awesome. I really love the fact that someone expanded on one of those oneshots. Though a question, IF due to the demonic nature of the Tailed Beast Fruits, they were able to consume more than one, how powerful would the 1-Tailed Tanuki be if he ate the Suna Suna no Mi? Or that slug one if he ate Magellean's fruit?
kickassdani chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Ooooh! This is really interesting! I've also read Ten-Tailed Strawhat and when I saw that you had take my personal favourite the Sanbi story further. Thank you and keep writing! Also please update soon!
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
VERY NICE! LOVE IT!
mellra chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hope to see more from this story, there's not enough Zoan!Luffy stories out there so I hope to see more from this one, as well as maybe other versions from Sharkteeth soon!
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Does Luffy hybrid form look like the Kappa at 3:00 or at least close to it?
youtube watch?vC3EtpXp59fM
knightofcool chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I-I need more
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Finally, i was hoping that someone would take up one of my oneshots. It's definetly an interesting direction that your taking this idea to.