Reviews for Nothing to be Embarrassed About
miischall chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
I hope you'll find more time to make and finish the chapters, though I think the story is good. It's interesting. Different I guess because it's not about Sherlock and John it's totally different. AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
SimplySinful21 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
Lovely!
Team Moriarty chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Sorry I couldn't review for every chapter.
But wow! I love this story and the little shipping between Seb & Molly. God, I absolutely adore Jim, though.
This is so mysterious, and I do hope Sherlock somewhatt causes trouble soon, seeing that he noticed how nervous Molly was that one time he visited the Lab.
Tremendous work, I'll be awaiting on the next update patiently.
Grace chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
UGH THIS IS JUST SO PERFECT I LOVE IT.

I'm a huge fan of how you portray the relationship between Sebby and Molly.

Keep up the amazing work! _
i hate sex chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I HATE IT!

ALOT!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
So good! Hope the next chapter will soon be up. And a little bit more JM in the flesh, or is that too much to ask? ;)
PendantOfGoddes chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Such an interesting chapter! What does he what from her?
ShellyStark chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Yeah, you're going to make me love them and then you are going to do something horrid. I know you are...tsk, tsk, tsk, you tease!
ShellyStark chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Don't ship Moran/Hooper, don't ship Moran/Hooper, don't ship Moran/Hooper...DAMNIT...I ship it. You crafty bastard. Not only do I ship it I think it's more of a Moriarty/Moran/Hooper. Bad, bad, kinky mind. Lord, I've missed you.
Alice chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
I will stick around! Please continue this.
ShellyStark chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
Unnnfffffffff soooo freaking goood. I love the Jim coaxing the bad out of Molly. Please tell me that's where he's going with this, because it is sooo there. She can be so deliciously bad. Where have you been for all my Molliarty needs!
TomRiddleMeThis chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
This story is toooo good!
I need more
*scratches self like a crackhead*
twilightXgirl14 chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
You must post more! This is one of the best fanfics I've read!
Sherlocked chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
This is amazing :) can't wait for more!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Omg I love this story! Plz update it!