Reviews for MM TCOT Poisoned Pen: Mata Hari
murphycat chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Love the sexy tone of this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I just watched the Poisoned Pen, and remembered this MM of yours. I read it again, and it fits perfectly in the movie. Gave a whole new view on the reason why Mason wanted Malansky to leave for STLouis right away. Ouff. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sexy well done
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Excellent story. Bonus points for using "decollete."

The tie in to the mata hari bit was great.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I enjoyed your story. The next time I see that movie I am sure sure this story will come to mind.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh I just loved this. I watched the Mata Hari scene before I read this (even though I had already seen it) and it was just so much better! I haven't seen this TV movie in quite a while, but now I might go searching for it...just so I can imagine this scene! I loved it when she told him the one move was a "Della Street move." That just cracked me up. I loved this very much! :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Golly, perfect timing, dear. :) I just needed a break so desperately and you sent Mata Hari my way. Ha! excellent combination of mentions and incidents.

"You talk the Mata Hari way to him, you do the Mata Hari things to me." That was my favorite line and the "Della Street move" just made me smile.

Sweet ideas and some steam on top - I'll never watch The Poisoned Pen with the same eyes again. ;)