Reviews for Thanksgiving, 2012
imstillaliveafterall chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
oh my gooooooosh there should be a sequel to this. Just saying. :) It was absolutely amazing. I'm sort of stalking your profile and its making me happy.
Swoop chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, I like your version SO much better than what's happening in canon right now!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I could not love that story any harder if I tried. Seriously. From first letter to last period. If I review any more it's going to turn to all caps and I'll go on an absolute flailing tear so I'll just say it's wonderful, you're wonderful and Burt wins all awards as usual.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
so sweet. i can totally imagine Blaine doing this for Kurt. good job.
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Honestly this story was absolutely adorable and I'm still squealing over how cute and mushy it was. Total fluff and smut and SO enjoyable
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
VERY sweet fic. Thanks for writing! I especially loved the shower scene- SO HOT!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This story was just completely too perfect :)

Thank you for writing this. It was absolutely adorable! 3
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was so great. It made me feel so much better after last night's mess of a finale.
Sianii chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
seriously. after gleeduation... THIS is how next season was supposed to be!

THEY (all three of them) in NY and KLaine yearning for each other!

loved your story! much more than I loved the finale :(
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really needed this after that shitshow of a finale. Thank you.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
so fluffy though :)
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Thi was do good, i barely have any words for it. This is SO what happens.

And the thing with the Ring? Absolute genius. LOVE IT.
TenthDoctor79 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So sweet and fluffy. I love Kurt being willing to say yes to anything right then, naked in the shower.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwww... That was really beautiful! So many people talk about doing anything they can just to be with their partner, but it's unbelievably romantic when someone stops talking and just does it. I'm a puddle of slush here.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Holy shit this was amazing. The surprise trip to New York was enough, but when you add on the smut and the ring and showering and snuggling in bed naked and just that was perfection Thabks for writing. Hopefully this constitutes their future!