Reviews for Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Beckett is truly adorable
cora clavia chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
OMG DYING DYING DYING. DEAD. LOVE. HOT.
Trekkenbeck chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I joined this site in late May 2012, just after the Castle season finale. This story was one of the first ones that I read, and I believe I left you a gushing review.

Since then, I've spent nearly every waking, non-working moment reading Castle stories. I just can't get enough! Some stories have great plot (or great sex scenes) but are poorly written. No matter how desperate I am for stories where Castle and Kate get together, as a former English major I simply cannot tolerate poor writing.

Last night I decided I needed more than just a well-written Castle story; I needed an expertly-written Castle story. I needed magic. I returned to my "favorite" list and remembered you. I reread this story and knew I needed to write to you again.

After reading hundreds of Castle stories, yours are truly miles above them all! You don't simply *know* the characters well; your level of intimacy with the characters allows you to magically transport your words from the page onto the big screen. We aren't simply READING anymore. We are WATCHING. We SEE the characters and the story comes to life in front of our eyes, just as if we're watching an episode of Castle on tv. This level of writing is not simply a skill. It is a gift.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but with great skill comes great responsibility. You've only written 3 stories for Castle? Surely, that must be incorrect. Tell me that you publish under a different name! Tell me that you've been stranded on an island with no Internet connection since May and now have a complete Castle novel to upload to this site, if only your sunburnt fingers would let you type! Tell me anything that would help me understand why you haven't published anything since May!

You have a responsibility to your fans! We need you. *I* need you! I know your head is full of delightful scenes like "Sweet." Why aren't you sharing them? Get cracking!

There's just one more thing. Will you marry me?
RainneCassidy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ahaha, I love it. :)
bones35 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
OK, now you've done it.

I can no longer look at hot fudge without thinking of this story.

Oh my . . .
mojor chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
first- bwah hahaha! a smiley face loved that.
and, for some reason, this really struck me"An extra year of wanting, two weeks of practice, and his technique has only improved. Not entirely sure why, except maybe that i like the fact that even though they knew so long ago that they wanted each other i liked that i was reminded how much better it is that they waited...
Kate Christie chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Oh, and now you tell us there's fudge?

This was lovely. I love an m-rated chapter in which they can manage to banter and laugh. It's just them, and they should be that way in bed, too.
liviafan1 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
ZOMW, *dies*

I'm really glad I chose this one to read quick before I finish up some writing I've been meaning to do. Very sexy.

The last line is priceless. Ha.
TashaLaw chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Delicious chapter, in all the ways! Thanks for this amazing story!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This was delicious. Or, as Stana would say in her charming ways, SALACIOUS! Mmm yesss! Love the teasing sexiness, and the playfulness; love how sweet they are with each other (pun even sort of intended). I adore how he's been careful with her, but giving her what she needs and wants now. And you have a wonderful balance of how much detail you give us, how much you don't say, leaving these utterly sexy and sensual images in my mind.
castlefreak005 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Oh, you have to write another one. That was too hot! :)
KateMB chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This cannot be the end! I refuse to believe and accept that!

Very hot, sexy, delicious action with the whip cream overall. This fic is a winner in my book, and this chapter is mmmm good.
Deb838 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Ahhhh that made me chuckle... 'hot fudge'!

I will never be able to look at whipped cream/frosting ever again without thinking of this story. :)

You have a lovely way with words - I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Thanks!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
You really have a handle on tasteful, romantic, hot, sexy, sultry, lovely smut. You really, really do. And, it's a little awkward, always, to review smut. But you deserve it. It's really fantastic. I love it. And the last line is stellar, as is everything else.

Emma
FanficwriterGHC chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I love how you're dancing right on the line here, and how it works so beautifully. It's hot, but sweet and tender too, and very them.

Emma