Reviews for Alis Aquilae
TheologyDiscography chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Awww. That was so frikkin' sweet I almost drowned in syrup.
I was so sad when I thought you'd killed Elliot. I'm glad you didn't.
falyakfire chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I loved it. It was really adorable and really well written. And I can totally see Parker flying! LOL!
Foy chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Very unique, haven't read anything quite like it (that's meant in a good way). The ending's adorably corny, very Parker.
ladygoddess8 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Adorable.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
really good : i loved this.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
aww! I loved it! :D so sweet!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Liked this.
vinh chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Lovely fic. Love Parker's ending moment of insight.
vguz04 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
this is a beautiful chapter. You know eliot and parker better then they do. lol. Anyway you an amazing writer. Cant wait for other stories.
krystal214 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
The "Are you going to kiss me/ Are you going to stab me" conversation really made me smile. This was such a sweet story. You really scared me there. Seriously. I was reading this chapter hoping that Eliot had been hiding a secret of invincibility on his own. That was the only way he could still be a lie, because by Parker's tone I was not expecting him to just walk up behind her like that. You are a clever little minx for tricking me so much in one story. I loved it. )
krystal214 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Whoa! I wasn't expecting that at all, even with your ominous author's note at the beginning. I hope she means unconscious when she referred to him being "gone". That was very noble of him, and to have things go that way at the end was bittersweet. )
The Light Goddess chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Interesting concept. Keep it up. Did you really have to end it with a cliffhanger? I hope you update soon!
vguz04 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
i love how she ran to meet him. love that he willing to die to keep her secret. if it was hardison, i dont think e would the same. i think he would complain how she has the gift and didnt use it.
vguz04 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
i love how he trust her and knows when to give her space
vguz04 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
i love them. they so cute. i love that is their secret