Reviews for Loyalty
Dantalion chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Oh this was nice to read. :3 I hope you make more of these stories.
Ready09Sette chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
OwO Liked that 'turning around and save Vector' thingy

HUNK and Vector became my favourite RE characters lately, and your story is one of the best i've ever read!

Please write some more fics about this two! D:
Crystal Lorelei chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I like the action in the park! Character Deaths make the story more realistic
DarkLordDragonis chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Loyalty is a marvelous thing. When your faced with great dangers there is no one better to stand by your side than your most trusted ally.

Side note, good luck in your endeavors, and may good fortune bless you in thie hell hole known as earth.

Dragonis
MistressMaryD chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Aww! HUNK's human! And you handled that amazingly well! He didn't seem ooc at all. The character deaths made me sad though (as they always do) but he went back for Vector! That made me fangirl squeal. It was a nice little scene.

What gave you the idea for this? Undoubtedly, it's original (as all your works are) and unique; I don't think there's another one like this floating around; though I wouldn't know well enough as I kinda stay away from the RE fandom nowadays. XD

...Why are you so good at keeping characters in character even in ooc areas? How do you do this? You must tell me.

Now for more crack pairings from ORC! lol! I'm serious, some night I'll be drink and do a Lupo and Dee-Ay one or something. It's only a matter of time.

Anyway; amazing job, as always! This is why I keep coming back. Keep up the awesome Ella dear!
that punk kid chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
dunno if you're into slash pairings, but since playing ORC for the first time i've totally see Vector and HUNK fics in the future. i adore your style, and if you could write one, i would send you roses and chocolates except i don't have your address and that would be creepy.

anyway, loved this, and HUNK wasn't /that/ OOC.
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
;_; Beltway... No...

But I love it! It was very good
satheroth335 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I liked the ending:) i hope to see more from ya soon i hate it when good reader go on hiatus
meowcristalxo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Really good! (_
Their isn't much HUNK nor Vector fan fics.'c
Can't wait for the next chapter!
rady chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
very nice, please update soon :)
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ah, poor Chair (even though we only knew her for a few paragraphs).
YunaBlaze chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cool! I like this story. There's rarely any story that talked about Hunk and even less about Vector. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
satheroth335 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sad or crack ur still a great writter. Hope to read from ya again soon :)