Reviews for Amazon
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love your 20 things stories. They are intriguing and not always quite understandable but that's what I love about them.
Layla
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awesome :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
As you probably have noticed my reviews are getting weaker and weaker, and I apologize for that, but I'm getting tired, so I don't really feel like reviewing that much.
Tekiri chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Bravo! I LOVE this!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this one. Great job!
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I quite enjoyed this, even if it was a little confusing .
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awesome! I can't wait for them! Publish 'em soon... or else. I loved it!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I've always loved the Black sisters, they were one of those mysterious characters that had a whole complicated history behind them. I also love this fic along with the other '20 things you never knew about..', a very insightful and different view of their lives. I agree with number seven, she was one of those Blacks who were more 'nuts' than the lot of them.
Lleu chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love your worldbuilding. You seem to have a clear view of everyone's histories. I really enjoyed the overlap on number 6. Nice to see it from two perspectives. It was almost humorous in Andromeda's list. Here it was chilling. How casually she does evil legitimately scares me.

Didn't understand #20.

You might be making her a bit too [i]human,[/i] especially with her thoughts of burying the hamster in 19. That's a 'fact' that I can't accept up front. I'm going to need a lot more context than that before that thought makes sense while seeing Molly Weasly charging you screaming "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

May just seem too human because of the list format, and you chose to emphasize more human occurrences. I would love to see a full story on Bella.
F3rn chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Another very insightful list- looking forward to your next ones.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love all of your 20 things you didn't know things, and I really like this. It gives all of the charcters incredible depth, and I like your take on them.

I can't wait for the next ones!