Reviews for Ride The Lightning
Shane.rayne chapter 17 . 10/1
This was really good and sweet
Sammyboy94 chapter 5 . 9/28
Ron is being a real dick.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 17 . 8/17
This was such a sweet story. I really like the character development that went on.
emoweirdnation chapter 17 . 8/14
What ever happened with Draco?
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 8/10
loved it!Glad Fred is alive!Though sucks Harry didn't get the wand...
Deathday Party Planner chapter 17 . 8/4
What did Ron or anyone have to forgive? Ron deserted them. Nowhere before that point in this story did you show any type of romantic relationship between Ron and Hermione. Given how he silently felt and that others apparently knew how he felt notwithstanding, he should not have expected that things wouldn't/shouldn't have changed to his detriment after he deserted them. Each of them were wearing the locket but only Ron left. HHr had every right to reshape their relationship in the face of his betrayal. Why did you allow everyone else to shape the dialogue over the issue of HHr new relationship as opposed to Ron's desertion? They and especially the baby will have to deal with that snippet of historical spin forever.

Why did you allow Snape, a man willing to guide a child into sacrificing himself, among all his other less than sterling qualities as shown in canon, to become the hero who killed Voldemort when Harry made your storied sacrifice and yet will be unsung for completing the challenge?

Though Hermione has Harry's child and thereafter agrees to marry him, nowhere in this story does Hermione say she loves him - not once. That marriages have been based on such circumstances since forever is a very sad fact. That it happens to The-Man-Who-Sacrificed in a story you say in your summary is a Romance, I find disappointing.

Having just lambasted certain aspects of your story, let me go on to say, I read it all, it stirred me and I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 15 . 8/4
Dumbledore and Snape were truly evil characters, just as evil as the men who guide children in the Middle East to become suicide bombers. Evil only ever leaves our world for a short time no matter what steps, what sacrifices, we take. It will return. That is the lesson history teaches. Evil must be defeated over and over; any victory is temporary. The sacrifice by Harry is in vain. Evil, even if not the evil named Tom Riddle, will return to the world just as Voldemort followed Grindelwald. Dark lords have been a periodic fixture of history since before such history has been recorded. That sacrifices and death are often necessary to achieve even a short reprieve is a sad fact. That Dumbledore and Snape sought to sacrifice a child to obtain that temporary calm is a despicable damning act. In an objective sense, they were far more capable of killing Voldemort than Harry and could have and perhaps should have sacrificed themselves toward that end. But, just because they thought Harry's sacrifice might permanently rid them of this particular evil named Voldemort did not absolve them for sacrificing Harry. That Harry transformed into a man before they could sacrifice him does not absolve them. That Harry willingly accepted the role of sacrifice for his family and friends does not absolve them. They are damned.

As a final note in this chapter: While Harry confesses his love for Hermione, I see that you did NOT have Hermione tell Harry she loved him anywhere to this point in the story, even before he leaves to sacrifice himself.
Odestalove chapter 17 . 8/4
I just loved this story..
Wow...Finally a good Harmony story..
And thank you for not killing iff Snape.. He is kinda my favourite character..
DLS chapter 17 . 7/31
I wa going to stop reading this story but then I saw that I only had two more chapters so I decided to continue. This story has grammatical and spelling errors, they aren't completely noticeable but I was able to detect them as I was reading. The characters were very much out of character, saying completely inappropriate things in the very wrong situation. In the last chapter you have Harry and Hermione being careful about how they display their affection in front of Ron but in the second sentence you reveal that Ron is proposing to Luna and that he loves her? Why would he still be sensitive? The plot is very original, it just needed to be further developed.
ak chapter 17 . 7/28
bonne fic!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 17 . 7/26
nice ending
DylanL chapter 4 . 7/25
really good story so far, though i wish snape hadnt been such an asshole in this story. i mean what kind of person would go through the effort to cut a hole in the ice, then drop the sword into it before refreezing it instead of simply laying it on the ground or handing it to the person retrieving it. anyways, harry should have waited until after ron had dropped the deadly weapon before dropping a bombshell like that.
oldergent chapter 5 . 7/23
In the paragraph when they are following the doe to the lake you put stag instead of doe at one point
Grovek26 chapter 17 . 7/23
Good story. Lovely ending.
uwishuwerecool chapter 17 . 7/22