Reviews for Ride The Lightning
DLS chapter 17 . 7/31
I wa going to stop reading this story but then I saw that I only had two more chapters so I decided to continue. This story has grammatical and spelling errors, they aren't completely noticeable but I was able to detect them as I was reading. The characters were very much out of character, saying completely inappropriate things in the very wrong situation. In the last chapter you have Harry and Hermione being careful about how they display their affection in front of Ron but in the second sentence you reveal that Ron is proposing to Luna and that he loves her? Why would he still be sensitive? The plot is very original, it just needed to be further developed.
ak chapter 17 . 7/28
bonne fic!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 17 . 7/26
nice ending
DylanL chapter 4 . 7/25
really good story so far, though i wish snape hadnt been such an asshole in this story. i mean what kind of person would go through the effort to cut a hole in the ice, then drop the sword into it before refreezing it instead of simply laying it on the ground or handing it to the person retrieving it. anyways, harry should have waited until after ron had dropped the deadly weapon before dropping a bombshell like that.
oldergent chapter 5 . 7/23
In the paragraph when they are following the doe to the lake you put stag instead of doe at one point
Grovek26 chapter 17 . 7/23
Good story. Lovely ending.
uwishuwerecool chapter 17 . 7/22
love
kiutemy chapter 17 . 7/21
Finally, I hope you write about them again soon ...
pianomouse chapter 17 . 7/21
Very much enjoyed, thank you for sharing! :)
hhrforever chapter 17 . 7/21
I am so glad you wrote this story. I love the baby's name. What an amazing couple.
maerose899 chapter 17 . 7/20
I absolutely loved the story!
articcat621 chapter 17 . 7/20
Awh, a very sweet ending to this story! Lovely! Xx
Kenka chapter 17 . 7/20
Thank you for finishing this story, you have no idea how vexing it is to find a beautiful story like this and get so emotionally involved only for it to never be finished, and that was a good ending.
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 7/20
Cool ending. Awaiting your next story.
pawsrule chapter 17 . 7/20
Such a sweet ending! Thank u for writing and sharing such a fantastic story. I hope u will write another Harmony story in the future!