Reviews for Ride The Lightning
Princess Orez chapter 14 . 1/29
Update soon can't wait to read what happens next.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Just reread this again

I know everyone else is eagerly awaiting the final battle, but I'm waiting for the chapter where the Granger's regain the memory of their daughter only to find out she's preggers...muhhahaha Poor Harry lol!

Seeing Harry's relatives reaction would be great as well.

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
uzuuchi007 chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Nice
Auroras Jenkins chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I like that Severus is still alive. Hope that Ginny and Ron will forgive them in time.
lunasheart chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Please update
jchangpa chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
You know I really try to continue but you are just rewriting the canon book. An after all we still has to read about the prat feelings. So as this is a slightlly diferent canon story I withdraw of it. Told you before book seven was bad your story going the same path. Plus it take almost 3 years to get to chapter 14, not really impress.
jchangpa chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Well at this point that you follow canon with the exception of the pregnancy do not encorage me to cont ue reading. The canon book was bad to apoint that the epilog was hint since first chapter. This one is not getting better with that prat back.
HpDgdark chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Damn .
I'mImmortal chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
This is awesome and such a cliffhanger!

WHAT PART OF BILL SAYING "... Snape fought back. Apparently he's a not a death eater and he's cover was blown." DID HARRY NOT UNDERSTAND.

Please update :D
Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Lovely chapter! A sonogram is always a big event, too bad HHr didn’t get a picture for the baby book. I didn't want you to kill Dobby.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Riveting! I assume the healing manual will have some potions to deal with morning sickness and maybe other issues. Morning sickness is no fun, I can tell you. I recommend "What to Expect When Expecting," by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel; worked for me. Hermione can’t be so cavalier with her condition because the baby needs her to be eating healthy and the physical exertion and stress level she’s under can cause her complications or even to miscarry. Anyway, I cannot imagine being pregnant living in the woods. Thank you for a great chapter.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Oh my, I'm sure there are few words that strike as much fear in the heart of a guy than, "I'm pregnant." It certainly is a huge emotional cusp when a woman finds out. I feel SO SORRY for Hermione.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
This was a short chapter which seemed to closely parallel DH without canon's big emphasis on examining Harry's family connections in Godric Hollow and the pulse pounding fight scene. It's well written, but though it did draw us further along the path of canon, it isn't yet clear what you got storywise from posting this chapter.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow, a lemon in the first chapter ... This story was recommended by a fan fiction friend of mine and may be a little lemony for my tastes. It was cleanly written, fairly hard hitting and certainly intriguing. I am looking for a story where the author applies their creative craft with the intent to engulf their reader in the characters and plot. I’m hoping this is that kind of story rather than one relying on the titillation factor of a plethora of lemons. There’s certainly an audience for that lemon fest type of story, I’m just not part of it. As I type this, I've gotten beyond my initial surprise and look forward to reading more to see why it came so highly recommended. Thank you for sharing it with us.
JordanMathias chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
A fun very different/very similar story line. I still think Ginny's going to be with Draco or Harry depending on how you twist Hermione and Harry's choices.