Reviews for A Birthday Heart
wellthtwazcool chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ya kno... aahandmistygettogether day is a day. Heres the date: someday. BETTER FLUNKING BE SOME DAY OR ELSE THE CREATERS OF POKEMON will not see the next day... * evil togepi face *
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
it stunk
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Really funny and cute..good job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Stupid i write better pokeshipping
PokeWater chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Woot! You posted on Ash's birthday. Great jOB! :DDD Loved Brock and Pikachu's present LOL!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Keep Writing!
me chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
hey that was pretty cute ] great job. the gift was creative
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
BLAH! Thaat was toooo cute. I loved Brock's "present" to Ash and the whole "Togepi jumping out next"

Nice work as usual!
Hisa-Ai chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was really awesome; I just loved it! You know what, though? AshandMistyFinallyGetTogether Day should TOTALLY be a real day! It should. I would celebrate it, anyway. Now if we could only get Ash and Misty to, as well.. Ah well; maybe next year, hm?

Under normal circumstances, a normal human being would probably be peeved if someone did that to their badges - I personally would be beyond pissed - but since Ash is in love with her, it sort of worked out well. The thing with Brock and Pikachu was amazingly creative; I thought it was funny. And the part with Brock messing with Ash and pretending that he forgot his birthday... I loved it. lol, and Ash is so dense he couldn't even tell that Brock was just screwing with him... Ah, typical Ash. God, I miss these times...

Anyway, good job; I really do love it.

Keep up the good work! And keep writing!

Always,

Hisa-Ai
nyislandersgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Haha, yesss! I'm so glad someone wrote an Ash birthday one shot! I wish more people knew his birthday was May 22nd :P

"He should. It's not fair. I remembered his birthday...well, a day late but who cares. It's the thought that counts."

BEST LINE. Ash is so freaking dense XD I just adore him.

Brock's present to Ash was sooo funny. I wasn't expecting it either! I could totally see Brock doing that, though.

And Misty's present to him was precious...I love the Ash/Misty badge she put on it. So sweet, and so unique! I've never read or thought of anything like that. So it's awesome.

Really nice one shot! Loved it!
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Eh, don't mean to flame, but that was NOT your best work.
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was so cute! Loved it!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Personally, I'd be angry if someone glued all my badges to a heart-shaped leaf. But that's my opinion. Ha ha. :)

I liked the part where you wrote "Brock somehow squinted, despite the fact that that was his permanent eye-expression." I laughed because it's so true. One time, on one of the episodes, I saw that his eyes actually did open, and I was so freaked out! I was horrified, to say the least! It looked so scary! Did you happen to see that episode, by any chance? D:

And, oh yes, I also liked the part where Pikachu gave Ash a thumbs-up. I've seen Pikachu do this before and I think it's so cute! XD

The ending was pretty cute too - how Brock said that Misty's present really was a lot better than theirs, and how Pikachu just went, "Pika."

Great job. It was a good read despite it being so short.
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was really cute. Ash and Misty 4ever.