Reviews for Criminal Fanboys
cmfan1998 chapter 9 . 2/23
please, if anyone is here, please please please finish this story
14hpgirl19 chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
LOL! This story keeps getting greater and greater... I died when Gideon showed up! And William Shatner! I don't know who I was expecting but it wasn't him!

Excellent chapter!
cmfan1998 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Finally! update again soon!
14hpgirl19 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Yay, a new chapter! I always love reading more of this story.

Uh oh, things are getting tough for Lassie. At least he finally knows JJ loved him. Maybe he'll relax a bit more hahaha

Ooooo, people from The Mentalist! I've seen that show a few times... Pretty good :)

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
cmfan1998 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
awesome! glad you picked this back up!
14hpgirl19 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
You know, I had a weird feeling Olivia Benson would show up, but at first I thought she would be Rogue Leader. THAT was a shock, but a good one! Poor Reid... That could only happen to him. )

Derek's red button is the BEST! So funny! Of course, they still get arrested, but now I'm excited to see who bails them out. Care to give me a hint? ;)

You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
14hpgirl19 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Okay, I might have had a tiny freak out when Damon appeared. I literally just watched TVD today. LOVE HIM.

That was so weird and funny, and it reminded me of how much I'm enjoying this story. It's so different than any other story I've reason this website (and that's a good thing).

Great chapter! I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!
14hpgirl19 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was the best! That has to be the biggest fandom clash ever! I died when Sheldon stepped forward. And I can totally picture Leonard and Reid fighting! SO FUNNY!

Can't wait to see Rossi! That'll be every Cm character with the exception of Hotch... Will he be coming in? *smiles hopefully* Either way I'll love your story!
14hpgirl19 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god... Morgan vs Sheldon? Count me in! That sounds amazing! I really love this story because I myself am a complete nerd and fangirl like the characters. Keep up the good work!
14hpgirl19 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
OMG you just became my best friend! This is hilarious, and I love all the different TV shows you're using. I died when I found out you had Gibbs as the owner of the dealership! I wasn't expecting JJ to have cancer, but it was a very good plot twist (well, as good as that kind of thing can be). Please please update soon!