Reviews for Love is Not a Whisper
AbsurdTroll3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Niice. Loved how you got Snape in character. And James too.
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Omg I have never read anything like this. To be honest I had passed over this story a few time thinking that's not my cup of tea, but I'm glad today I had read it. Although I wish it had gone on longer cause I'm a pervert I still liked it great deal, it was different and I have respect for you and your writing because of it. Thank you for the deep story.
laineyvainey chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh WOW! That was incredible. I loved it and would like to read another one, but I do prefer Harry/Draco. Wow... That's all I can say.
Lainey x
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Um. Wow. I... There really are no words. It was good.
cajega chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Brilliant work! It's interesting to see Snarry through the eyes of regret and you have captured it quite well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work, thanks
awan-angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Well, is this your first snarry? Not so bad though it's rather dark. Snape and Potter relationship in this story won't be easy.

Well, I'm on a train back to my hometown. See you in Harry-Draco fic.

awan
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very good! I was captured right away. I loved the amount of angst you put into it.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
this was good oh but what happens when they get further into this "relationship" and Harry wants to be loved for himself and not as James... does Harry get Severus to love him for him or does he lose out to the memory of his father because Severus can't let go...things that make you go hmmmm? and I was actually going to say you stopped it at the best part...lol I was dying to know who would bottom, Severus b/c he thinks its James or Harry because he's younger?
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Well. that was depressing. Very well written, but depressing. Good job
JaneAlpha chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Absolutely loved this fic! More Snarry please!
Le'Critique chapter 1 . 5/22/2012