Reviews for My Heart Is Safe
OhApple chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing oneshot !
My favorite part was when you described the way Will, Beth and Kevin are apart of the family. It's completely true and really well written, as always :)
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I am sorry I haven't read this before but I wanted to get my own one-shot for this episode out the way before I read others. This was amazing - I am sitting here crying as I write this. So emotional. Thank you
Whatwillbewillbe chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Words cannot express how much I love this story. Seriously fantastic writing.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You did a great job on your interpretation of the last episode, I loved it and look for more.
iamcharchar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It feels so good to see your familiar writing. Either you really made them IC very well, or I just always feel the same way like you do, or both. You really made me get sentimental even more, but in a good way, because you comfired that Emily will never be alone even if she's not here. I like unequivocal description of the love and support between all of them, which is wayyy better than script, they aren't blood, but more than family. Especially I love the passage of Rossi, and Reid and Garcia's ones feel so real. I hope the cast know that how much this mean to all of us.
vampiresrockroza chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This made me cry I swear :'( please do a Derek and Emily ship for the sequel :) thxx
LOVESxPAGET chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww :'( brought a tear to my eyes and I haven't even seen the finally yet :'( 3 x
jhplug chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So sad! Can't wait for sequel. Multi-chapter or one-shot? And I'm really hoping your ship of choice is Emily and Derek.
L.O.V.E chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Emily did know Gideon. It was only for a couple episodes, but they definitely knew each other (although I don't think they had any particularly meaningful conversations).
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Holy crap! That was brilliant! I'm smiling and crying at the same time, how is that even possible? Definitely going in my favorites.
Darkwlight7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this was just plain great, it took my breath away. its so sad to see paget leave the show and its more depressing seeing emily go. hope you do a sequel. this is adorable. emily knows that her teammates are more than of family to her than her own mother and they have a special bond.
judithya88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this story is fantastic. You really touched on the team dynamics and the feelings that they have.
jiwon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This story is amazing! LOVE it. i am a die hard emily prentiss fan and i think that the way you put her leaving is the way i will remember it. thank you for the amazing story!
gracelessheart chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
FINALLY! ;) Can't wait for the sequel!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Beautiful written but so sad.