Reviews for Deathquake
scarletfireblaze chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Hi! :D

I liked this chapter a lot...just two questions:

1) I just noticed in the second section, Heather didn't stammer once. I know it's a small detail, but I figured she might get a little emotional, you know, leaving her sister and all that.

2)Also, in the last three paragraphs, I didn't really understand the dialogue. I thought it was sweet and all, but when Sadie said "I will if you keep my flower", I didn't understand what she was agreeing to do. "I will" what? I didn't understand. Did she mean "I will miss you" (which doesn't really make sense)? I was just wondering about that.

Okay, other than that, it was great! I loved how you described Alexandra, with her eyes and all...made me feel like I could actually see her. Visualization? I'm going to fail that vocab. test.

Awesome writing! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I feel rich.

DeathySophia chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Lunetta? I remember it was Luna before, or is that the pet's full name? XD Btw, sweet chappie! If it were me I wouldn't be able to not crying. Parting scenes always make me rather sentimental lol
scarletfireblaze chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Hehe, nice chapter. "An almost-compliment." :)
Glad that Heather and Sadie are helping out. I like that your stories take place around the time Malistaire went evil. It's about time someone zoned in on the aftermath of his, uh, death-school-tearing-awayness XD
Anyhow, the way your wizards can cast spells outside of battlefields is kind of cool. Please update as soon as possible because (as you are already aware) I absolutely love your stories!
DeathySophia chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
So that's what happened on that day Malistaire went on rampage. I think I know what will happen next ;D
DeathySophia chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This was a sweet chapter. I'm glad to see them get along well together :D Although the last sentence was a bit worrying...
Gishki chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Oh my God. BEST STORY EVER. xD

I think Heather and Nolan look cute together. ;3
scarletfireblaze chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I'mg lad Nolan has changed, though it IS a bit contradicting to me, since most stories I've read here and on Wizard101 Central portray him as a big bully.
Sadie is turning out to be a wonderful character, and I hope she is there in the next chapter (which I am assuming is when Alaxandra's quest starts?)
scarletfireblaze chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Oh, Nolan is so mean! Good chapter, and I hope he really has changed, otherwise...well, I hope Heather slapped him HARD!
Thanks for the update and keep up the great writing!
That Ghost Geek chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
JU MUST UPDATE!
DeathySophia chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
At first I thought Nolan had let go of Sadie's problem when he said "Oh." but then he had shocked me by bringing her straight to Heather! That was so kind of you, Nolan... However, is that even allowed? Nice chapter btw! :D
scarletfireblaze chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
This was a very good chapter. Thanx for updating so fast!
scarletfireblaze chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Sorry if this is late...I just went on vacation for two weeks and had zero Internet access-o. :(
Ah, home sweet home! Anyway, as soon as I got home, I showered and went online because there are a lot of stories I'm currently and at least 99% have cliffhangers!
Thanx for updating this story. It was definetely a great two chapters. (BTW- I know this but I got a cupcake at the airport...NOW I'VE GOT SUGAR RUSH! I wonder Sadie would ever get sugar rush, or even Heather...)
I hate Nolan, and I really do wish Sylvia did shred his face. And some other things which, lucky for all those reading this, refuse to describe. ;)
Keep up the awesome writing!
DeathySophia chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
You're such a jerk, Nolan! Poor Heather had to refresh such a terrible incident... I greatly wonder how she would react to a certain spell of Myth. Btw, me likey the chapters! :D
DeathySophia chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
*wipes a tear and turns away* uhh... the dust got into my eye...
scarletfireblaze chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aww...how sweet is that? :)

Sadie is so sweet! Great description, and I can't wait for an update!

...