Reviews for Coming Together
BlueFireMoon chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
please make more I would 3 to read more please this story is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really great so please make more.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
brilliant. if you wanted to add some angst what about having Harry have a nightmare about losing Sev or something similar?

P.S. I would have a beta-reader look this over it's good but there are a few little things that need tweaking
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
great but slytherin doesn't have an e on the end.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
great chapter one tiny thing though
heroin is the drug
heroine is the word for a female hero (in some places it's no longer used because hero can be unisex)
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
brilliant!
bkerrmom1 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Sweet!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter. I hope Sev doesn't freak if Harry tells him he loves him.

Can't wait for more.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
love it
:).
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Aww i can totally see Severus reading Romeo and Juliet and harry being like that
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Aww these last 3 chapters have been very sweet and i like it. The date would have to be my fav though. Lol love the sexual tension, maybe some teasing while they are around the school like during dinner or something idk :)
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
wow, this chapter is super sexy and sensual. I love it 3
M3m chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Add more smexy, though I do love the fluff.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
aaww love it
:).
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Great chapters. I like Shakespeare much better myself. Considering what Harry has been though a couple of nightmares would add a bit of angst. But not too much please.

Can't wait for more.