Reviews for Hunting for Your Hot Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
WiseAbsol this is soo... soo...
I can't find words. It's just beautifull.
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow this story is something else! you are a fabulous writer. And I think you should make a sequel for it, where some evil dude wants to control Sabrina's power and beauty for himself. So he kidnaps and disables her powers to fight back and makes her fight for him. And when Mewtwo finds out he'll be so enrage I bet, that someone has taken his beloved.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was amazing. I can't even begin to put it in words just how magnificent this piece is. The maturity of the writing, the angle of the words brought the story on like a movie. The characterization of Mewtwo was deep and complex though you used a serious of simple words to describe him on an intrinsic level.

I absolutely love it! And I love the pairing!
TheFrogFromHell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You are a very talented writer. You have truly made the characters of Mewtwo and Sabrina your own; while I didn't find them to be necessarily out of character, they were definitely different versions of themselves than they are in the canon. However, they are believable in this story.

I have read several of your shorter works, and they have been great, but the length of your longer ones intimidates me... maybe one day I will get over that and give one a try.

I'd love to read your original novel; your writing is quite detailed and enjoyable.

TheFrogFromHell
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
AMAZING
Meneldur chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ah, beautiful. And to think I did not know of this story until now! I must add you to my alerts, since obviously I missed out by only adding specific stories.

Neruda's sonnet was a beautiful opening, of course, so very evocative. And the dedication to Renn only assures one that this story will be excellent.

I quite enjoyed the description of the relationship between Sabrina and Mewtwo, and how it formed. It is so different, so outside the norms, yet so natural. It's a perfect example of what I say when arguing pokeshipping (or any kind of shipping) - in the end, it's about the actual relationship between the two individuals, not what they do in bed (or out of it, as the case may be). And the relationships between Sabrina and Mewtwo is perfectly equal, and perfect in general. They just fit.

The idea behind the story, the concept of the hunt, was very powerful and intriguing. It was helped by the references to Mewtwo's similarity to a cat, and it was a fun idea, the kind of thing powerful beings would do to entertain themselves.

All throughout, the language was both descriptive and detailed, while managing to remain somewhat evocative rather than dry. I think the final destination was obvious to anyone who knows anything about Mewtwo, but this does not detract from the story - rather, it adds to it, with the reader anticipating the moment Mewtwo would realize this, and what it means.

I don't have much to say about the lemon - it was very sensual and powerful. I liked it (especially the psychic game they played), but I do not make a habit of trying to criticize such scenes beyond good/bad. I felt it was true to both Sabrina and Mewtwo, and as I said, arousing and strong. The background imagery was very powerful, of course, with the idea of Sabrina being taken on an altar in a temple to Mew, in essence sacrificing herself to Mewtwo, with him claiming her as his. That added a lot to the scene, making it a lot more meaningful.

Mewtwo's thoughts upon discovery of where they were were the best reaction I could have expected. Rather than talking about what it meant to him, he spoke of the absence of what it meant to him - it was his birthplace, yes, but not his home, for that was with Sabrina. And that was a perfect setup for the end of the chapter, when they would both be home - where the heart is.

So thank you once more for an excellent story, and I hope to see more soon. Until then, Meneldur.
Xen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. I'm really impressed with the story so far. Nobody writes Mewtwo as well as you do.

(sorry for the short review. I write this from my phone and english isn't my native tongue.)
Xen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012

Meriah chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
(Don't respond to this. Just contact me on Facebook. I deleted the e-mail account that this is linked to.)

WOW!

Well my friend, I don't know how you do it, but somehow you've produced another red-hot story with vibrant imagery and the most carefully chosen words. I have watched your progress as a writer throughout the years. You've always amazed me with your work. But now it appears that you've improved rapidly in a short span of time (that or it's been so long since I've read anything, pardon me if that's the case!).

How do you manage to go on and on for paragraphs without any dialogue? I have struggled for YEARS to be able to tell stories with limited dialogue but I fail. You are a far greater writer than I am. You should tutor me!

The lemon... damn... how do I even describe it? It was sensual, sexy, burning hot... but also drenched with tenderness and love. Gorgeous, all of it. Perfect location, too. I immediately picked up on the significance of the location and I had a strong feeling that the trip to Guyana would ultimately lead to the shine (happy to know I was right).

Awesome work, truly. I wish I could say more but I'm honestly just blown away by your writing.
Indigo Shade chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
WELL.

First of all, I have to say that I don't know how you do it, but you make these settings so vivid in my mind that I can taste them. At no point was the illusion anything but thick as can be. It's like you make these worlds out of reality. It's crazy.

Just... just the imagery. I can't even rave enough about this. That moment when they first meet? When she's standing in the snow? That sticks inside of me like a pleasant barb: itching but ivory. I just... you sneak these things into the story I can't even wrap my mind around, like how they take their tea and how neither like it particularly sweet. Like how the rain clings to her or how his whiskers fall or any number of things that just makes it so /real/... I don't know. I am, admittedly, usually a fan of only the PG stuff on here because I'm a wimp and also because fairly often, rated M things are pretty poorly written smut, which I guess is ok now and again if you're into that. But you... jesus I can't even... Like, take out the sultry bits (which, by the way, um, holy cow they were so hot they burned the page up) and you have a brilliant one shot anyway. It's neither driven by the scenes of sexual experimentation nor is is hampered by it: instead it fits perfectly in like this is just life and you're writing it down.

Sweet baby Jane. I can't even wrap my head around this. It was just so good.

Shade...

...wow maybe it's good I didn't beta it I can't even...what...what ... how is this so good... I don't even know...
keeper-of-the-triforce chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You are perhaps one of the last writers remaining on FF that can write Mewtwo so in character.

And I love you for it. 3