Reviews for Summer Is Over
mailena ramirez chapter 6 . 2/12
Soy tu fan numero uno agustin mostrame tu pilin
Epic Rachel chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
It's been 2 months please make a sequel soon!
ctiger chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
The ending is so sad! :( I hope they'll find a way to stay together longer in the sequel!
sweetmoment5 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
This made me cry! It was the saddest ending ever..but I loved it! You're an amazing writer..sorry I didn't review all your chapters..I have no excuse :( I did read them though and they were just as amazing :) I'm really sad this is over but you did an awesome job on it..I'm so proud of you! :')
Ross's Juliet chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Soooo sad :( to see that it's over great job looking forward to the sequel.
cezar139241 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
This is so emotional! I loved this story! :) They've promised to see each other again. It's tearing them both apart inside, but it had to be done, I guess. They'll see each other again soon. I'm sure the sequel will be amazing as well! :)

Epic Rachel chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Maybe Austin and Dez's parents move to Miami (for work or something) and that's whe they start the group. Just an idea good luck and update soon please!

Epic Rachel
Ross's Juliet chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter love Dez and Trish's POV. Ilove it when Austin and Ally realize their feelings for eachother then get together update soon.
sweetmoment5 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
This is just totally amazing! I love that you put more Dez and Trish in here :) I like it better when they start off as best friends and then after a while get just keeps me interested :) anyways Great job!
cezar139241 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
You mean when they end? If so, I like it to end when they are already dating. If they just are realizing their feelings, I feel like the story is left uncomplete. I like how Trish and Dez are going to be a pair now. :) They can double date with Austin and Ally! :) That is, if Austin stays, or whatever he does...

Sarah chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
good chapter, but a little short make a longer one next time please and update soon

Sarah chapter 8 . 6/11/2012

ctiger chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I'm really interested to see how things go after the summer ends... Update soon!
Ross's Juliet chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Don't worry I can wait till fri. But please hurry lol.
cezar139241 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Oh no! Summer's coming to an end! :( No! This can't happen! Maybe somehow he'll get famous with Ally's song or future songs. They'll find someway to be together...I just know it. Haha, Ally's a sucker for love. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. She's just a bit of a dork. :) "What, I don't get any kisses for writing an amazing song for you?" lol.