Reviews for Nightshift
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/2
I couldn't stop smiling.
deathbypickle chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is one of the most grand and hilarious things I've read, I thank you for it!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh no. He's cute.
BlueSteelRanger chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love this. I'm one of those odd types that asks "What does the great and vaunted hero/leader do when he has downtime? What mundane things does a paragon of heroism indulge in?"

Kinrai chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I think you deserve to be favourited. Never mind that transformers isn't something that I'm interested in, you wrote one of my favourite pokemon fics ). Anywqay, have an author favourite, and have an invisible story favourite, if only because my sister would bug me about favouriting a transformer fic. She's already got me into x-men... And just maybe a couple of others too xD. Feel free to have a stalk of my profile if you must... Though, fair warning: there IS mature stuff in there. You have been warned... Also, most of the stuff is well over 100k. Should tide you over for a looooong time, that is, if you like pokemon, portal, TF2, and the single x-men fic I've favourited?.
Also, do you mind terribly if I bug you about the few errors I found in 'Forgotten'?
Autobot-Ratchet chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This story had me squeeing the whole way through, no joke. Ratchet watching House, Optimus and drooling, Ratchet's OCD coming in with the twitching was all gold. And "I believe the technical term is a 'slam dunk.'" made me grin so much my mouth hurt.

This was epic.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What a wonderfully sweet story! Finally, some down time for Optimus. All work and no play makes a dull Prime.
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved this story!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
And then Ratchet rolls his optics and shakes his head at Optimus.

Thanks for the chuckles.