Reviews for The Legend of Song
randomusername123 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Update soon?
TeamTHEFT chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I like this. I hope you haven't given up!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Please update soon!
C chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I don't think there is anything wrong with your story at all, so I don't know what the person is talking about.
Anyway I love your story! and I can't wait for you to update!(:
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Update soon please!
earfluffy chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Tis good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
ohmygod! it's soooooooo good! I might even consider opening an account in order to review your story. Please update, the story is really good, and I need o know what will happen to Ghost next :)
ChocolatSugar chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
I love the story update as soon as possible!:))
Shaybo27 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
This chapter most certainly lived up to my expectations and beyond! :) So the Avatar-relative thing is revealed! Wonder how Aang's gonna react to it all. I'm still wondering how she's his relative too. But I trust that you'll explain it somewhat! And Zuko-Stop being an ass! At the beginning I was happy with him, for saving her and whatnot, but he ruined it by making that one snide remark. Bah! I hate him at the beginning of the series, and then love him later-Cause then he's just awesome :) Great chapter!
and-then-they-died chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
great please update soon i really like it s far :)
Shaybo27 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I. Love. This. Story. :D It's just so... Awesome! I'm pretty curious to how she's the Aang's cousin... And to how she's going find out about her other bending. And how Iroh and Zuko will react :O I really hope that she gets taught by someone... Preferably Master Pakku, since he's awesome :) AnywaysGreat story thus far! Very original and unique, in my opinion :)