Reviews for Chasing Cars: A S7 Finale Retrospective Story
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Finally got to read this and as always brilliant with that perfect Moxie flare to it.

Can't wait for more..
hillhappy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Moxie, you are true to character, excellent at procedural and fantastic with the fluff- all in one nice little package!

I especially love how you write Brennan here. The description and dialog of the D-tubocurare article read like I was watching it on the show. But better, really, because you ad nuance that TV cannot.

And I love the Pelant case interpretation! Wow. I am looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. The email hacking, the plant, the journal article, the note- totally engaging.

Even with this serious situation, I still had a favorite lol: "Changed, burped, and sleeping like the little drunken sailor in a onesie we know and love,"... I can't help but laugh at sleeping milk drunk babies. Can't wait for more Chasing Cars!
ILuvBloodnBones chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow...I really really liked this. Love to see where you go with this!
pasha54 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hi MoxieGirl,

Just wanted to tell you how glad I am to see you do a TMITE on the season finale. I hope you will continue it during the hiatus when you aren't working on THWATH, although of course the THWATH is your magnum opus...Thanks!
appiedala chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really want to read more! I hated the finale! I don't want to wait this long, it's a really really scary cliffhanger! I hate Pelant! Grrrr
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so good Catherine! I don't know how you do it!Can't wait for more.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You mean to tell me I have to read another story that may last for more than a year? Great beginning but the other story is my favorite and I need it to be Tuesday.
chosenname chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very, very good! The more you write, the better you get. I am looking forward to see how your version unfolds. Just please say that you are not sticking "A Bone to Pick" on the back burner...
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I found myself tearing up again as I read this. You just have a way with words. I could feel Booth's heartache. It's depressing we have to wait until Sept to find out what happened, but in the mean time, I'm glad we have you )
brensfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Loved this and am excited to see where u take it!
kdgteacher7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh, my dear lord! You seriously need to talk with those people in LA and write for the series! I was reading segments to my husband and he completely agrees!

Wow, my dear that was fabulous! You captured the emotions and gave us a glimmer of hope that this will end in their favor. I truly love your work.

B

PS - Ok, so why did you fudge the timelines?
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You never cease to amaze me with your writing. I get more joy each time I read something from you and I look forward to seeing new material. Thank you for giving of your talent.
Wendish chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Thorough, thoughtful and thougt provoking. Very true to the characters. Considered pace. Thank you for sharing! Love your stories!
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
As always very thought provoking and emotional. I did shed a tear or two as I read about Booth sitting on those steps, much like I shed a tear during the finale. You are an incredibly talented writer, and I think we are all blessed that you have elected to share that talent with us. You definitely seem to know instinctively where the story should go. Absolutely amazing.
crys82 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I am glad you decided to write this, you are exceptionally good at writing the inbetweens that are not shown but we all want to see. Since HH has already said there will be a time jump, I'm glad I have you to fill in the gap for me.:-)

I actually loved the finale I did however think she might have left Christine but after watching it again I saw the signs that they were leaving.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »