Reviews for Chasing Cars: A S7 Finale Retrospective Story
roomwithamoose311 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ooooooh yay! Another story from you in my box makes for a happy day
eire76 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You have crafted such a brilliant and heart crushing insight into this episode that is just beautiful. Heart wrenching, but beautiful. I'm sorry I haven't replied to that last PM but RL is feral at the mo, but once again you have shot a ray of sunshine over to me. Champ!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yeaaa. You did it.

I really like the gaps your fillIng in. We all know HH probably won't do it.
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Dearest Moxie…aka Catherine.

I’m glad you decided to make this a separate entity from your Meaning in the Episode FF…. (Rubbing hands together) My plan is working…Muhahahahaha

This will assure me that you are now committed to making this a multi-chapter…mini novel a la Mox!

Like most of the fandom, I was left speechless after that finale. There is so much we were left questioning…what was Brennan thinking, how did Max finally get through to her, her thoughts as she drove off, and what our Booth was feeling as he realized what his Bones had done. There is so much we were left questioning.

As soon as I recovered from watching it…I seriously began rubbing my hands together because I KNEW my Moxie would be hit by her muse to attack this! And thank God you were.

I love how you’ve set this up…I can already see that you are going to take your time to do this justice. Now let’s get to what I loved about this first chapter shall we?

First….I love the scene of Booth coming downstairs from putting down his baby girl. I’m not a mother …yet but I found this to be so beautiful and moving….

"Changed, burped, and sleeping like the little drunken sailor in a onesie we know and love," he said with a grin and a shake of his head. No matter what else is going on outside that nursery, a peacefulness descends upon him when he holds that tiny person they had created out of their love for each other.

And then you tried to kill me with this next part….

What am I supposed to do? He had said, though it hadn't meant, 'How do I catch Pelant?', or, 'How do I find Brennan?', or, even 'What are you going to do to keep her safe?'

It had been an anguished rhetorical question … 'How do I breathe without her?'

Ahhhh you can hear Booth’s anguish! “How do I breath without her?” Ahhh Cat you’re killing me!

Then the final nail in my coffin…..what sent me over the edge….the reason why I’m ugly-crying and am wiping my runny nose was this part….

"I love you Booth," she'd said, attempting to control the panic swirling just below the surface of her concerned expression. "I don't want you to think Christine is the only reason we are together." It was both a declaration and a request. Believe me. Love me. Tell me that you know this with everything that you are. I feel unbearably frightened for the first time in my life. I don't want to do what I'm about to do—but I beg you to understand.

I’m a blubbering MESS! OMG Catherine that was soooo beeeeaautiful! I loved it. I hate your talented face! Well not really…smirk

I hope those who are reading this understand the hours you put into this. I love the whole premise of how Pellant got his hands on the poison ! YOU ARE BRILLIANT! I can’t wait to see you tackle the main event….when Booth is sitting on those church steps and what is going through his mind….and what Brennan was thinking as she watched Booth baptize their daughter, the hell she must have been in knowing what she had to do….AHHHH so much!

Catarina AKA BLG Again thank-you Moxie…. This is exactly what I was hoping for….an FF that would help us (the suffering over-hiatuses(Is that a word?) fandom) get through until September….and who better than Moxie the Great?
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4