Reviews for Comfortable
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/18
*giggles muchly*
And the omelet with jelly beans and french fries... teeeheee :D
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 1 . 3/29
Dear lord, Castie is too adorable for his own good. It just gets worse with adding Sam in the equation. XD
daily-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love how Sam doesn't pull a Dean and just push him off while grumbling "No chick flick moments" but simply lets him do as he pleases.
Adorable.
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This. Is. ADORABLE! But really, it was so well written and I lived it because... SHMOOP:))
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Aw, that was great. I LOVED crazy!Cas in the series; I wanted to learn from him about the meaning of life. Ha ha. So thanks for this. I love how Sam just deals so casually with crazy!Cas, like he wakes up with Cas sleeping on him all the time (well, I guess in this he kinda does). Dean's passive protests are a riot, and his text about the jellybean-french-fry omelet was awesome.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
hhaha love it..
FanoFictionManoWar chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You have no idea how much I want more of this!
andaere chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love this. So, so much. It's the perfect story to read just before going to sleep. :) I love everything about it. I love the prompt, and I love how you wrote it. I love how Sam just puts up with crazy!Cas and his idiosyncrasies and is so nonchalant about everything. The part about the omelet is priceless, as is Sam comparing Cas to a pet and all of Dean's reactions. Everyone is so perfectly in character, and you've really got Sam's voice down. I like how there are hints to the deeper issues in their lives, too - what's going on with Bobby, trying to kill the Leviathans, Castiel breaking Sam's wall. I also like how it's ambiguous what Cas meant by "comfortable." I love Sam petting Cas and Cas draping himself all over Sam and all of the lovely Sassy. I adore crazy!Cas and he's so cute in this oneshot. Thank you so much for writing this. I just love picturing it and it makes me smile. It's very funny, too. :)

Some favorite lines: "'Oh, sure, pet the crazy angel,' he says, throwing up his hands." - It's so Dean. I can hear him saying it, and can see his expression as he does so. It also makes me want to pet Cas. :D

"If anyone's capable of executing a stealth belly-flop, it's this new, clinically insane version of their guardian angel." - Cute and funny.

"'Was there something you wanted?' he asks finally, because just blurting out 'Why the fuck are you sleeping on me?' would be rude." - LOL. Funny, and also very Sam. Only Sam would be concerned about being polite in this situation!

"Castiel blinks up at him with an almost wounded look, and Sam gives the angel an awkward pat on the head, because what else can you do when a crazy person shows up in your bed and starts talking about cats?

It makes Castiel smile, which is still a very weird and strange phenomenon. But Sam thinks it may be starting to grow on him." - This is really sweet. And you have a way of writing which helps me visualize every little thing, and I can picture this so well. I also like the callback to how much crazy!Cas smiles, because that sure was startling at first.

Wow, sorry, that ended up being much longer than I expected. I'm tempted to quote the whole 'fic, but I'll stop myself now. Anyways, again, I love this - one of my favorite feel-good Supernatural 'fics. You're awesome for posting this. :)
XxOnekinkywitchxX chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved it...I want my own pet Cas!
Victoriam Nox chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was soooooo cute!
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this fic. It's so cute/funny.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very cute and the jelly bean omelet text was halirious
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is probably one of the cutest things I have ever read. In my opinion, Sam and Castiel do not get nearly enough one-on-one screen time, so it was lovely to see more of a relationship between the two of them here. You wrote the characters perfectly; Castiel's catlike behaviour and Sam's reactions to it were adorable, yet completely fitting for their characters. This was such a sweet friendship story, and I loved every word of it. Nicely done.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I liked the omelet, Crazy!Cas would make anybody's day better
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, god, so much love for this. Jelly bean omlet made me sporfle.