Reviews for Becoming a father
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awww, this was wonderful. I loved it. And I think you portrayed the emotions so well. Thanks for writing this, it was lovely!
AnMXD chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
aww this was so cute! i love things like this, LOL :) nice one shot!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I noticed two or three minor mistakes but other than that it was well written. I can understand Remus's nervousness, unsure if his son would have his werewolf traits, and you portrayed him brilliantly. I've probably said this before, but you are ana amazing writer and I can't wait for more of your works. XD
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww... This was really sweet. The ending was touching giving the piece a slightly sad, but comforting feel. I find it slightly... strange that Remus shouldn't hav any fingernails (even as a werewolf), but I guess that's a personal opinion. Anyway, other than it was a really nice fanfiction and I thought you wrote it quite well.
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awe! This was cute! I feel bad for Andy all the time, for obvious reasons. (Loosing her husband, then later loosing her daughter, son-in-law, and sister) and this fic didn't change that, I bet she felt touched that Lupin suggested that. And I personally think it's a great idea! Anyway, I'm rambling now! :P.
sangkar chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Tonks/Lupin rules!

I loved the way you had Remus wondering about whether he'd be a good father at the start. It was very realistic. I liked your use of italics as well, you didn't overuse them, as I often do, but you had them used to full effect as thoughts. Good job.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
D'awh! Baby Teddy is so cute!

I don't normally read Remus/Tonks because no one does them justice. I can think of only two writers before this who have. You've definately made the 'awesome remus/tonks writer' list :)

Remus' thoughts while Tonks was having Teddy were quite realistic I thought, its natural for him to be nervous.

Beautiful story :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
his was great. Very sweet, especially the ending.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story was a nice enough read as a whole; my favourite part was where Remus bit off all his fingernails. He seemed to be the right amount of anxious/nervous for a father-to-be, and with the amount of words you had it went over quite well. There were a few errors, though.

"What if had past on his decease onto his child?" Should instead be, "What if he had passed on his disease to his child?"

"Really? Wow! Tonks, is she okay?" Lacks the proper emotion for a father. I'm not sure what the right emotion is, by simply saying 'wow' is a bit... anticlimactic, in my opinion. But you were on a word crunch, so I'll give that leeway.

"This is him, Remus." Sounds very awkward. I had to re-read. Maybe, "Here he is, Remus." would be better, because that was a sentence I stumbled on.

"Not really yet…" Was also something that came off sounding a bit redundant. Maybe omitting 'yet' would fix it, or adding a different word.

Aside from those flaws it didn't have any other mistakes, and had a nice atmosphere about it.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked this it was short but had a great deal of emotion. I think it could have been a little longer but you did well with what you had. I didn't see any grammar issues a few missing commas but we all have those from time to time,

Overall a very pleasurable read.

Good Job
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a cute little drabble! I've never given too much thought to Teddy's birth, as I tend to write him later in life, but I really liked this. I think that Remus and Tonks were in-character, from what we could see of them, and Andromeda's reactions and emotions throughout the drabble were very realistic. It's well-written, and although there were a few small mistakes - 'decease' instead of 'disease', and 'Then he heard a wailing noise. Or rather a cry actually' could use a comma between 'cry' and 'actually' if you use it as two sentences - they were minor and not distracting. I like how it's actually Remus' idea to name Teddy after Tonks' father, that's sweet and seems like something he would do. Nice job.
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is adorable! Love it so much! Great writing, beautiful ending!

If you want, take a look at my Remus-Tonks fic:)

s/7939080/1/Of_pink_army_boots_and_elbow_patched_tweed

Thank you!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Omg this was definitely adorable! I've never really read any Lupin/Tonks stories, but this one was very good for my first one :)

I loved the way you portrayed Remus' worry. It goes very well with the way he was acting about it in the seventh book as well. And Andromeda's reaction to the nickname 'Tonks' was absolutely perfect!

I noticed one spelling mistake: you spelled 'decease' as in die or dead, when really it should be 'disease' if you are thinking of an illness.

Other than that, it was absolutely wonderful! Keep up the great writing!

MissEffieTrinket
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww this is so adorable!

Absolutely perfect...
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was a very sweet little one-shot. It was nice to see Lupin's fear and anxiety of fatherhood expanded on. Nice job! Although, personally, I think Remus should have been in the delivery room. ;)