Reviews for The End of All That is Good and Pure
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
One word: Intense!

Wow, that was something...the first person perspective was a smart move.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is a very good, though very disturbing, story. I enjoy it greatly. Good job.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This fic was INTENSE! I love it. _
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This story was excellent, usually I like stories with happy endings but I'll make an exception for this gem.
Cheers Darlin chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
You are a god. You are probably one of the best character-writers on this site.
Excellent job.
Michelle K chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
This was amazing. I loved the darkness of it all (including the characterization of Chloe, which was fascinating), the angry view of Lana, the questions about how Lana might've welcomed her end (maybe she hated herself more than Chloe did?). And that final little part with Lex was very effective, too. Excellent work.
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Oh... my... god! This is, without a doubt, the best Chloe-based fan fic I have ever read that wasn't a Clark/Chloe fic. It seems like all of the Chloe fan fics out there are cheery little Clark/Chloe's or Lex/Chloe's that have no real meaning or impact, but this story was absolutely amazing! You introduced the vengeful and tormented side of Chloe that I've never seen before! You introduced the hurtful and insensitive side of Lana that we all know she has within her. And finally, you brought about something in Lex. Definitly the most powerful Smallville story I've read to date.
LaCasta chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Whoa!

I particularly liked the characterization of Lana, as seen through Chloe's eyes, and that final twist is chilling.

Great work.
evs chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
This is an excellent story! Completely brilliant! Good job!