Reviews for Courting Magic
orthankg1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
you really should update this, it is really good. and you are a great author.
Khaleesi221B chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
OMG I love this! This is really, really beautiful! Please, update!
dianadaughter98 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
really good so far. are you going to have the clerics capture and torture belle again, cos i think that would work, and then have rumple come in and save her? anyway - just a thought. :P
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I love love love this story. Its so great and different and I love how you write Belle. I really hope you are able to update soon cause i cant wait to see how this story is going to turn out.
peacesista123 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Poor Belle! I'm glad you made her and Ruby friends, i always thought they were similar in the series. please write some more!
peace
Soladara chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Omg I love this story, it's sooooooo good! The secrets in your story are so well done. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Is Rumple going to get his magic back soon?
noamg chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is the best OUAT fic I've ever read. I love your writing style and your ideas on how the dual identities affect the people of Storybook now that the curse has been broken. Rumpelstiltskin not getting his magic back is an interesting development that is supported by the season final, since the purple cloud never actually touched him. It's also different from any other post final fic I've read, which is a plus. Does the fact that Rumpelstiltskin and Belle kissed mean that he'd never get his power back? I like how emotionally complicated you made Belle's relationship with her father. Please explore the subject of religion in Fairytale Land and the Clerics role in it more. I especially like Belle's budding friendship with Ruby/Red – you set it up beautifully. Is Ruby still affected by the full moon in this world? I wonder what will happen if Ruby were to smell something of Bea's with her super-sensitive nose; I believe that Bealfire is Henry's father, and that their scents should therefore be similar. Whichever direction you choose to take this story, I look forward to your next update.
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I LOVE it!

Please update soon.
EarthGurdian chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Oh dearie, that is not good. I cannot believe how pig-headed and short sighted people can be. This is wrong on so many levels, however I do love the RumBelle moments. Red was adorable after apologizing to Belle, and she is a monster with a good heart. I think that Belle should let Rumpelstiltskin have a go at her father for what he did to her. Sorry but Daddy Dearest FUBAR-ed, big time. That was a near fatal error for Belle and he needs to face and face what he did to her. Until the next update dearie!

EarthGurdian
prttykitty7728 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Loved it! The whole Ruby and Belle friendship is perfect! I could so see them becoming friends. :D
becca chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic and that Ruby came through. They REALLY need to find her cloak, though, just in case. And I loved what Belle said to Ruby about preferring so called monsters with good hearts to regular people.
wintersmith chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Ruby introduced herself as Ruby Howell (as in 'howl' - I love it!) then Rumpel calls her Ms. Lucas. Which is it?
moments spent elsewhere chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Enjoyed the story loved the interaction between belle and ruby it choked me up for a moment feeling belles pain. Love the hot kisses.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I now desperately want Tub!Sex. Maybe Belle IS a little bit crazy. She want to give up sharing Gold's and getting to ogle him in the tub to go stay with her father? Who left her to the clerics? ARE YOU DAFT, WOMAN? I mean, if she's such a good person she wants to give him a second chance, fine, but she didn't have to move in with him.