Reviews for Fear Of Falling
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Oh I'm so sorry. I know you'll get better than you'll keep posting your awesome stories.
Jullian chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I hope youve been doing well :)
naeluvsu chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
My prayers are yours even after you get better! :)
Jullian chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh, im am so very sorry Brook. I hope they can get rid of the cancer and that you get better! You and your family are definitaly in my prayers. :)
Inuyashagirlforfivelifetimes chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Hope you can get over it. My grandma has lung cancer so I feel your pain.
Breeluv chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Oh my God! I wondered why you didn't update but to have brain cancer? Im defintly praying for you friend,I hope your cancer doesn't get worse
yourgoldeneyes chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I am so sorry to hear about your brain cancer. My aunt went through the same thing so I sort of know what your going though and I just wanted to say I hope you get better soon. I really really do. Apart from that Im loving your story so far and I hope you keep up the excellent work. I love your story :)
MiniMineCat chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
DANY96 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Its okay, your health is more important.
My god bless you.
Adrianna chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Uh oh
Cliffhanger update please
Shizuko-chan13 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Hey there! I just found this story and I already love it. Not to mention I love your writing style. You make the story flow very nicely. I just love stories about people with broken souls trying to mend each other, I guess I'm a hopeless romantic ;) but I can't wait for the drama.

What I can't believe is why you got so little reviews! I hope a lot of people are reading though.

Writers block is a B*tch, I've had it since April, I think, but then again life gets in the way of writing too. I hope you have better luck with the rest of the story. I can't wait till you update.

Happy writing ;)
DarkXFeatheredCosmic chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I really like the story sofar. I can guess who the "boss" is. Can't wait till next chapter! ;)
the.curri.of.life16 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Really like the story can't wait to read more
Breeluv chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Good chapter!
NapturalBeauty chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
That was awesome! You have a gift.