Reviews for Who Killed Vera Bates?
Camilla10 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Sorry, I have to leave it here. Your dislike for Mary makes the story (otherwise interesting) fully unpalatable for me.
Saissa chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Wonderful, excellent story.
Really really enjoyed it.
Just found this and read it today.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is really good. I have to say, you and Suzanne Collins are the only writers I know who can actually use cliches skillfully instead of being annoying. I personally love Branson, Anna, Matthew... *lists whole cast* Never mind. Keep it up, you're awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Excellent!
harnicem chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
I just rewatched the trial episode and it was a whole different experience. I don't trust that lawyer a bit.
ANGELA GRIFFIN chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
VERY EXCITING AND ALSO A POSSIBLE SPLIT WITH LADY MARY AND MAD FACE MATTHEW. HE IS ALWAYS UNHAPPY. LADY MARY PERSONALITY IS MUCH STRONGER THAN MATTHEW, I DON'T THINK THEY ARE A GOOD
MATCH. MATTHEW AND EDITH WOULD BE BETTER, SHE WOULD BE HANGING ON HIS EVERY WORD AND WISH.
I WOULD BE SUPRISED IF SIR RICHARD KILLED VERA. SIR RICHARDS HAS THE TEMPER.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
lol funny
seekerchasing chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was both interesting and well-written and the plot was fun to read along. Really, really good! I like that Branson got involved with solving the case
edwardfiend chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Great story! I loved how it came down to her vanity. Stupid woman. lol. I really really enjoyed this. :)
IsabellaDownton chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is just great! Its like an old fashioned version of Poirot! All I can, and shall, say, is that you should carry on writing :-)
Candy chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Just had to read the whole story again - and it is just as wonderful second time round! I was sorry to read in the notes that you are not intending to write about Sybil and Tom's early life in Ireland. I understand your reasons but still think you would do an outstanding job. At the very least couldn't you do the occasional one-off short fic about the Bransons?
Agnes Robinson chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Weird spelling etc, will be corrected in final edit which isn't done yet. Also the character of James Lewis should read barrister. Any more?
No One chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Hi - I am really enjoying this and think you have created an interesting and plausible story for freeing Mr. Bates. Can't wait to read more.

Just one little nitpik - the correct plural for son-in-law is sons-in-law not son-in-laws as you have written a couple of times.
Fly chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
I am an avid reader of S&T fic but seldom review. However, I just had to tell you how much I have enjoyed this story and admire you for taking it on. It really is an outstanding piece of work - well done! The outcome is utterly believable. Better it if you can Julian Fellowes!
Agnes Robinson chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hello All: Had a couple questions from a reader. Questions and answers have been added to the bottom of the notes page.