Reviews for Life to a Soul
SilverOllie chapter 1 . 7/19
Magnificent and spectacular
Paranoixa chapter 1 . 1/22
I really love how you got all the emotions to fit in here while staying true to the characters without simultaneously ruining them. Really. It was nice to see a fanfic where Steve tries to figure out Tony without them just screaming at each other.
attemptedvisions chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
AMAZING! I love your portrayal of Tony
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Steve would make a world class shrink if he can fix up Tony Stark with nothing but a drawing!
avienexjel chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I have no words. Brilliance takes shape in the form of a fanfic :)
Donni chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
loved it!
Kuroo chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That's really touching my heart... and I doesn't even like art XDDD
magneta chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
So good, poor Tony. Love the ending, Steve saying that last line was so sweet. I feel like I'm the only one who got what that first drawing was. That was how Tony saw himself, but in the other was how Steve saw him. Really good job, and thanks for making this epic friendship. I have nothing against slash, but I love friendship and it's just underrated.
Fandomsareuniversal chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING! I SWEAR, IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE. IT'S 12:57 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE TONY HAS ISSUES WITH HIMSELF AND I SO DO I. (Not with Tony Stark, Tony is perfect.)
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This is beautiful.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
nice though, I didn't get quite what Cap was going for the the drawing Tony saw even if it wasn't done why would he have drawn it at all?
Kya chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
AWH. v
Awehrman chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is truely beautiful.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
:) I'm smiling so much right now . . .