Reviews for A Second Chance To Make It Last (being written as we speak)
ReeseTeddy c chapter 14 . 3/18
I remember this story! And it just got better cx this has always been one of my favorites and I found it again! I haven't read an Anubis fanfic in forever haha. Keep up the good work!
FABINALIVES chapter 14 . 3/11
Awww I just found this story (I read White Horse before I started reading this) and this is so amazing! I love every single thing about this story and I am anxious to read the next update, even though I don't know when that will be. You really are a talented writer and I can't wait to read the rest of this story that is sure to be amazing!
likestarlight chapter 14 . 1/30
This was fantastic!
JediLlama chapter 14 . 1/29
I've been waiting for this chapter for so long! I'm so glad it's up :) have fun in Italy!
Hugz Kissez chapter 14 . 1/28
Ehmagawsh, ehmagawsh, ehmagawsh! An update! Oh, it's been forever! And the chapters just keep getting better and better! Please write the songfic! Ehma-amazing chapter, update soon, byeeee! ;D
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 14 . 1/28
Great chapter... Can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
love38999 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
I really LOVE this fanfic! You HAVE to post the next chapter! Well, Peace out, House of anubis is on!
Kswiftie13 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
No, no! That was amazing! Don't stress over it. What, I thought that was amazing. Don't re-do it, I think you should keep the chapter it's actually really good, What happens happens, or what's wrote is wrote! Haha, continue ASAP! :)
Sgc chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
So glad that you wrote this chappie and it was beautiful as always
kkschwarze chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH ITS WORTH THE WAIT! :D
FabianNina4eva4568 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Please update! Yay, they relised Fabian!
FabianRutterFan chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Oh I'm so happy you updated! :D This chapter was amazing like all of the others, I'm really in love with this story. Thank you for making Nina go through all of that trouble to get Fabian out of prison. That really showed us just how much she loves him, even if she doesn't tell him. Ugh, I don't even really know what to say, I just absolutely love this! :) - Sydney
kkschwarze chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
AHHHHHHHHH UPDATE PLEASEE...hahah i know how hard it is too update...schools been killing me too...so iv been unable to update mine
Naza-Pazz chapter 12 . 11/5/2012