Reviews for Welcome To Hyrule High School
CloudsRGreat chapter 15 . 6/7
I know this hasn't been updated in like 2 years but I've re read it atleast twice and I really hope you'll finish it, I seriously love this story!
Galathea chapter 15 . 4/18
I just happened to look at your bio and saw your update. I'm so glad you decided to finish this story. It makes me so happy.
When you get time can you please continue this story as I find it really cool and interesting :)
Please write more. been patiently waiting for this next chapter!
Thayet chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
The story hasn't been updated in a while, but I still find myself coming back every now and then and read a chapter or two. I hope you'll find your spark of creativity for this again someday. I will keep watching. 3
zelda1727 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Zelinkluva2207 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
I really love this writing style and this entire fanfic! I really hope that you will update soon so I can enjoy the story more. Not only that but the last chapter of this story ends in A CLIFFHANGER! HOW CAN YOU END THIS IN A CLIFFHANGER AND NOT UPDATE FOR 4 MONTHS! So, anyways, PLEASE update! :)
ShizukaRakugaki44 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Interesting choices for teachers. I like the idea of Gannondorf being the principal. That's so fitting in a evil way! But why did you refer to Talon as Talon-San when he should be referred to as Talon-Sensei since he is a teacher? Also, I would've chosen more midieval uniforms instead and midieval-type food choices in order to stay consistant with the fantasy setting, and maybe instead of chemistry, Midna could've been teaching potions, or magic. Just a few suggestions
ShizukaRakugaki44 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
An interesting approach to this type of story. It feels like I'm in a dating game.
ArianandXaia chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Yayyyyy! I've been waiting for this!

I bet it was either Link or Ghirahim, trying to make her stay (or maybe trying to frame Link for it)

-AaX :D
Echoing Wolf chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
It's fine I got a story I haven't in almost a year yeah... But I like your new writing style! Please write more.
KatLime chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Woohoo! You're back.

I wonder who it is... I seriously think it may have been Ghirahim or no... The twist thing... IT WAS LINK?!

Lookingforward to next chapter!
Bluetips chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Please keep going with the story! It's so good!

ElwayGuy7 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
This story is great so far! Really like the characters and the setting, and having the Hyrule characters meeting the Skyloft characters. Interesting premise, having the reader being the main character. Unfortunately for me, I am a guy, so it makes it a little weird, but I am enjoying the story nonetheless. (I just imagine the main character as a girl OC in BlueFrenchHorn97's Adventure of Skyloft story Please keep writing! I can't wait for the conclusion to Ganondorf's devious plan!

Anyway, keep writing!

Aaleia chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
god i really miss this fic I hope it updates really really really soon