Reviews for Bring Me Back A Tiger
JennnyJ chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Mh, I loved it when Sebastian was trying out new clothes! And, as usual, I love your descriptions and you seem to write with such an ease - I haven't found a single bit in any of those chapters that I've been displeased with and it feels like you've really put some time and effort into this! And I really like how Jim lets Sebastian try different things so that it's not only just killing - as many other writers usually have. Oh - and the part where Jim asks Sebastian what he can and can't do - PERFECT! Oh, oh - and I love Jim's cat and the fact that it's so much like Jim - and that it's actually named after a tiger. Oh - and more - I loved how Jim and the cat ended up in Sebastian's bed. And aaaaah - I love this story. And I am sorry this review was so incredibly lousy but I'm so sad this was the last chapter you've updated and ugh I really want to read more. I need to read more. Please - let me read more as soon as possible - I love this and I love you. And now I really should stop writing because I have a feeling I'll just get creepier and creepier the longer I write. So, well, all I wanted to say was: You're brilliant and this is gold.
JennnyJ chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Okay. I absolutely LOVED this part. Sure, it was some horrible killings and all that - but you totally nailed the characters and it made it all so wonderful to read! You must be the first author I know that really captures what's actually /Jim/ and I love to read about how Sebastian reacts to everything and the difference between him and 'healthy' people. I like the relationship between him and Jim and how fascinated Jim is about Sebastian. I can't wait to see more of their development! You have, after two chapters, taken the place as my nr 1 favourite writer and I can tell you, that's quite an achievement. This is MAGICAL!
JennnyJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Okay - truth to be told, this was the most amazing beginning of a story I've ever read. You capture the personalities on the spot and I love the way you describe things - you have a way with words that I haven't seen in a long time and it was an absolute joy to read this chapter, I can say that I am already hooked and by god I hope you'll continue this. Your Sebastian is wonderful, as is your Jim - they really, really are spot on and I adore you and your writing skills! This story really have potential and deserves a much longer and better review than the one I'm giving you now but I /must/ read the next two chapters too! God this is good! /Jenn
Spike82 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Another great chapter. I loved it. Again, I can't wait to know more about what will happen.
Ohime chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I am really in love with that story * U * Sebastian is perfect as this kind of a tiger. And Jim is just JIM xD So great! I'm curious where their 'relationship' will go from there on 3
Player3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cool stories. I don't understand why more people don't read/comment :)
Spike82 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is absolutly fantastic. Tiger Sebastian always was one of my dreams and you make it comes true. I can't wait to read more about him and Jim, i think you are doing an amazing job with your words, and I really hope you'll add more chapters soon. I really can't wait, but I'll try my best.