Reviews for This He Vowed
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That was great please write more
Taybug98 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
aaaaaaaaw! so aborable and sad at the same time! grr!
Nicole Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is the cutest thing ever. Beautifully written, too. :)
pujalysfelton chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
The girl was me lol JK
Great one shot ;)
Goldilocks chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice. It didn't really seem like Loki though if you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
What is she a daughter of Poseidon? Sorry, but this one-shot was very stupid in my mind. I'm not giving my non de plume, here.
E.Winters chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwh I loved this. I really hope there could be a sequel to this, if Loki somehow found his way to see her again !
SheCameToInfectEveryone chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. This was really really good.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was sweet :)
Link's Rose chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
sad love stories. Why do I torture myself? I know they're gonna make me sad, but I continue to read them. its not your fault though, I actually loved this.
mia chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i absolutely love this story, i have been dreaming of what it would be like if Loki fell in love with a mortal girl while he was trying to take over the world. I do wish you could add more chapter to this story
sera chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
e_e the begining was kind of akward but i did like the ending good work ;)
fantasygrrl101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very nice. Great detail and feeling. And now I sound like my english teacher. Oh well, great story!
TimeTotsintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Okay. So, I really wanted to read to the end of this. I did. But your apostrophes need serious work. When a noun is plural, you don't need an apostrophe.

I. E.

The Gods were displeased.

This would be correct. If it were not plural, but possessive, then you could use one.

I. E.

That one God's guitar was electric blue.

There is one more example. If you have a word that is both plural and possessive, then the apostrophe comes after the s.

I. E.

The Gods' world was destroyed.

As a final recommendation, when you use quote marks as if someone is speaking in real time, there needs to be a comma or other type of punctuation mark just before the end quotation mark.

"I'd like that drink now," he said.

Vs.

"I'd like that drink now" he said.

So, please, fix this. I'd like to be able to read it. The concept seems alright. At the very least incorporate this into your future writing; otherwise your style comes off as childish and not at all ready to read. Best wishes.
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nice little one-shot, not competely convinced, but I kinda liked it.