Reviews for Shonen
Kura'Baee chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I am rereading your story for the second time - and this is an honor because I particularly dislike rereading/rewatching any kind of fiction whatsoever. :) I had found this story BEAUTIFUL and so many ways - both funny and intellectual.

In this particular chapter these few lines caught me:

"Kurama accepted the subsequent hug. Shigeru, irritating as he was with his participations with the Legion and his continuous harassment of the redhead, was a very likeable person. Albeit obsessed and a bit too spontaneous, he was still likeable.

'Then I hope you could forgive me for telling the entire Legion your locker combination.'

'... '"

Haha! I love you.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
A very ambitious project, but I think you've managed to explore the various aspects of Kurama/Minamino Shuuichi's duality more thoroughly than any other fanfic I've read. I really enjoyed reading this.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
I was going to wait until I finished reading to review, but this chapter was simply too funny for me to not comment on! I love The Legion, they're absolutely hilarious, and I love how you've decided to portray Kurama these past two chapters!
wolf fullmoon chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
WHY IS THIS FANFIC SO DEPRESSING?

...*Sobs*
Chibi Botan chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Hi and hello! This review is quite late, since I've added this to alerts some days or weeks ago, but I'm still trying to catch upI found this from a forum. The chapter I read from the forum is the Rebirth, and your 'Kiss of Death' bit made me search for this fic here and read from the start -despite that I thought at first this is Shonen-ai. It's good you wrote that little note at the end of the chapter :)And, I think have to explain why I added this to alerts lest you think I'm not really reading the status up there. Well, I use different computers so the bookmark feature won't work. I use the alerts instead so I can go back whenever I've time, for I really want to read this from start to end.

Okay, enough babbling. What I really like with this fic so far is that despite being Kurama-centric, there's enough spotlight for every character. I like how you represented Yukina, she was not too simple, not too innocent, not too clueless like she is usually portrayed. I'm a lil bit bothered by the first scene, sorry, can't imagine Hiei really beaten up like that. I love Hiei, so I found that chapter sad. But oh well. Made the villain really interesting if he can beat Hiei without breaking a sweat. I also like how you wrote Shizuru's part when she took care of Kazuma. She was too worried but she wasn't out of character a bit.

Last but not the least, I love Botan's kiss of death! I'm a huge fan of her, as you probably guessed already. I like that in this fic her character's well balanced between being funny and serious when the scene calls for it. Although, some of her lines made her seem a bit vain, which I don't think she was in the anime series. But maybe it was really part of the scene so that's okay. And did I say this already? I really love that Kiss of Death part. Yay. More Botan please?

Before this chapter I'm feelin a bit awkward with those KuramaxKeiko parts. I'm glad it's not real! No offense, I just can't see Keiko without Yusuke. And heh, Yusuke and Kurama discussing why Kurama looks gay is hilarious! I could just imagine Yusuke's discomfort. The best part will always be the lengthy fight scenes and that the plot is really good. I hope you write more of these kind of YYH fics.

Man, I'm slow. 9 out of 25! But I've read Rebirth already, so make that 12. Okay, back to reading na po! I hope you don't mind sobrang haba yata ng review ko.
Jim Maxwelll chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
I'm glad to see you've really gotten rolling again on this fic. I'll admit that I just glance at the chapters you post just long enough to see whether or not they're the end of the story, because I'm waiting until I can go back and tear through the entire thing in one go. I just wanted to review and let you know that I enjoyed it, because I can't believe you're still working on it in the face of a complete lack of feedback.
akumizu7 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
good fanfic... the plot is cool.
LadyRainrin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I like this story
shadowoftheredmoon chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
i will sick my man eating pizza on you if you hurt hiei...if anyone who reads this is obsessed w/ hiei...email me to faves*
Hn.Fool chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Though I'm still on Chapter 2, I love the way you write. Glad it's not Yaoi. I don't like it either. Everyone in this story is in character. Cool. Keep up the good work. Hn.
samanthasideas chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
. I decided to start this at 1 am..suffice to say..I have just finished chapter 2 at 2 am...not that I'm a slow reader..I just picked it up at a late time so my mind is slow or .. something..maybe it was 2:30? Anyway I love it, it's very in character and I love the use of "..." how you had it start with Kurama being prepositioned after he Hiei bit..anyway I love subtle and your writing and how intense it is..hopefully I'll read some more tomorrow
Abdiel chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Damn. Fixed it, but I'm afraid to look for more corrections. ;_;
Aishuu chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
*sighs* you also have two chapter eight's Summertime.

really hates you, ne, Chester?
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
My dear, it seems you've replaced the prologue with something mistaken.

;; I always need to reread this when you release?
Eishi-Ai chapter 18 . 2/25/2005
*sigh* Okay...I really hope the next chapter is the final decision! I don't think I could do anything if it wasn't but still... ;.; This story is very good. I'll keep waiting for more, even if it means that it'll take another year/month *bows head* God help me through this...*sigh* But then again, it's your choice...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »