Reviews for Kagami's Mirror
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
this is a fun story so far. i love how situations have been reversed in this mirror world. :) looking forward to your next update. :)
LMeg9.20 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Ok, I think I now understand better what the "curse" is. Basically, Shinichi and Kaito switched situations, right? Since Kaito has to help Nakamori solve cases, I'm assuming Shinichi has to steel gems. Interesting. I look forward to more next week
Mai-chan63 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Really no offense! But do you have a beta reader? If not I suggest you get one. Not because your story is bad, but you have some gramar and spelling errors. It's not bad really and it's not like I don't understand what you mean it just reads more...how do you say it? Easier, I guess. I mean, when you say: hear, but you actually mean: here.

Really don't mind me, I can be quite the perfectionist ; it's just a small tip for next time.

Do continue with this story, I like it so far!
LMeg9.20 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Ok, I am intrigued. Please update as soon as convenient for you, because I would love to read more about this
Mai-chan63 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
:D very interesting chapter! Some of the words weren't correct, like peaces. I think you mean pieces. And some others but I don't remember them. Even so I could follow the story, so it doesn't really matter.

Upload soon please!
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Kagami Rin? ...no, obviously im thinking too much about Vocaloid...soo who the girl?
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting first chapter, but you based the mirror on rin from vocaloid, right (her name that is)? Because her last name is kagamine. I don't know if you ment to do that, but I was just curious.

Anyway hope to read more soon!