Reviews for Finding the Way Forward
Water-please chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Great story!
I'd like to read a sequel, tho! Please? :)
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I love your story! Please update soon and keep up the good work!
passionatelife0709 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Definitely need you to update quick! I love your story...cant wait to see where it goes! PLEASE tell me you are just getting started with these two! I love that you stay true-to-character in your writing style...it makes us show-lovers much more able to get into and stay into the story when it fits the true characters. BUT, the show is taking TOO LONG getting kate and ben together and I definitely want to see/read an epic love story with these two involved! KEEP IT UP...I have favorited this story and you! I hope you are a fast writer!
passionatelife0709 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I hope you update fast.
NCISVILLE chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Lol. Great story. I like the way you wrote Ben cause he is that type of guy, he'll keep things light and fluffy until he can't anymore and then he's serious. I've like reading this story. This is just my opinion but i think if you were to add in a little more detail or imagery it would enhance some of the scenes you have that are already really good. Hope i didn't offend you lol. Wasn't my intention.
Bella012 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Fabulous way to move their relationship forward- looking forward to how their date is going to go. Please update soon.
miss-tarletone chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Very good! I really liked this chapter!
blueberry55 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
love this chapter, although Kate should have been the one to ask aout Ben, think that would have really shown him she was ready, of course after she already told him..very well done of you..
miss-tarletone chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Very nice!
aquafina98 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I like that you made Ben the building owner because it seems like it fits I can't wait to see what's next for these two now that he lives next door.
anthonystarrk chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
oh my gosh! this is so amazing! I absolutely love it! please update it as soon as you can! :D
Bella012 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I swear you read my mind- It doesn't seem likely that Ben would ever rent so unless he owns that building or it's a condo, I can totally see him owning that building.

I love the direction of the story- more please!
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Very good chapter!
aquafina98 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I like the way you're taking the story so far. I hope in the end Ben and Kate will be together.
demetriaxo chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
This is so good:) update!