Reviews for Why We live
ringsofakhaten chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
Omg lolol at the foreplay part XD And I speak squat of Italian, but just throwing it out there - in spanish, "tesoro" means treasure :) anyway update soon!
Miss Suave chapter 32 . 7/10/2012
Lol. My grandmother, when she was about to give birth to my uncle, she wanted McDonalds breakfast. Lmao. My grandfather was like "Hell no! We've got to get to a hospital!" I was dying with laughter when I heard that story. Hehe. And Jenny, just breathe and push! Lol. Update soon!
SmellyThePirate chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
LOL at McGee choking. he would. Lol
ringsofakhaten chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Titanic 3D lol nice one. can't wait for the next one.
LivyRox chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Haha! Yeah, loved that chapter, so cute! Abby's vows were just so Abby!

Glad your brother is ok!

-Livy XD
Miss Suave chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Lol. Mini-Gibbs :D update soon :)
LivyRox chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
Ok, so i forgot about this story until last night when i checked my email and saw like 100 new chapter alerts! I really do love it, and all those kids! Wow! I think Tiva should wait until they are 100% sure, then start trying :)

You havent said anything about your brother for a while...is he ok? He's in my thoughts :) hope he gets back to you safe.

If you wanna chat, PM me! I like making friends here, and you sound nice!

-Livy XD
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
nice chapters. can't wait for more :)
Miss Suave chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
Hehe. Im called 'Red' or 'Red Head' lol. I dyed my hair and I find it hilarous. But anywho, Adam and Cameron are ADORABLE! awww! I remember those days! Lol. Update soon :D I adored this chapter! :)
Miss Suave chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
Lol. Its a talent! :) and yah! Big Red and Gibbs are gonna get married :D hehe
parischangedher chapter 28 . 7/9/2012
Nice chapter! I'm glad you included everyone in the wedding! Great job :)
Miss Suave chapter 28 . 7/9/2012
Is our Gibbs gonna propose? Lol. And awwww. :) update soon!
ringsofakhaten chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Love the sixsome thing lol. can't wait for more.
TivaIsMyWorld chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Zivas engagement ring is AMAZING! That's how I want mine if I ever got engaged. Lol Abby's fits her style. But I'm not a fan. I likes zivas dress but I wish it was something strapless. And Abby's dress goes soooo well with her! And I love the bridesmaid dress also! Great chapter! Update soon! (:
Miss Suave chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Awww! Maddie and Kelly are reunited once again :) hehe! Update soon!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »