Reviews for A Second Start for the Third Time
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
loved it! you should continue this! (i want an imaginary Hawkeye shaped cookie! :)
lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i love this! good job.
mrastounding chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
about that last line in the actual fanfiction: I think that Nick Fury could promise the safety of the "good" general's daughter; I mean, after all, even when Bruce is "mean and green," he's more friend then foe (so long as you don't attack him); in fact, if I remember correctly, the Hulk usually protects Betty from potentiallly lethal scenarios that her dad puts her in (ex. the helicopter blaze); in the end, if the general sees the Hulk as a monster (and he does), I guess it takes one to know one, right?
mellimon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ahh this is so cute. I luv the Hulk and I kinda piss how they're (franchise) are ignoring the other movies. I rather liked them especially how Betty and Bruce couldn't.. Erm bet together because of erm the stress. Lol. Anyhow I've been looking for a fic like this for awhile and boy you didn't disappoint. I luv all the individual reactions to find out about Bruce's love life especially Tony and Clint.

Please update when you can?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
lol great story and finally some canon couples! thank you! not that I dont enjoy a couple of good slash...but i always recall the classics.
pacphys chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Okay, so... I realize that this is absolutely not the point of this lovely little fic, but...

""Very well then. So does someone want to explain to me why there is a new Grand Canyon in Colorado?" Fury looks well furious, as all eyes turn to Thor."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I cannot stop giggling at this one. Pure gold.
Rye chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm so happy somebody on this site but Betty back into Bruce's life

Despite the cussing great job

could really see another chapter added
Lilia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Lovely fic, really!

OMG they are all a big family and I love it I hope you write more!

It's fantastic how you make me hate the General even more so that I can't stop reading :D

BTW your brilliant descripition got me to read it... I totally dared! ;)

Alsooooo:

'...unfortunately for Bruce the moment is shattered because Tony realizes he's been quiet for over five minutes and has to open his month.' - !THIS! :DD
KelpBass chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved it! I'd be interested in reading more if you were to continue.
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Yay now Bruce has someone. Poor Steve his girlfriend is either dead or 90 years old
Scarlet Feather23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It's not weird, it's rather refreshing actually. Glad to see it.
Radwoman chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I was wondering when someone was goin to put a Bruce/Betty fic on here. I'd like to thank you for being the first (that I've seen) and I applaud you for your excellent work. However,should you do something like this again, I only suggest one thing: make sure somebody kicks General Ross's ass,REALLY hard :D
pens and dragons chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really like this so far...can't wait for more! :) Sorry for this short review.