Reviews for Demon Code
CAVL chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
WHAT THE FFFFFUUUUCCCKKK! Great story and all but that might have been one of the worst endings I have ever read! No answers? What the hell did Arivis do? who the hell are the three? Why only the six? Why must the group break like that? What portal?! There was not even anything in the end author note on what MIGHT be the name of the next story, OR even IF there would be one!... ALSO, you could have done better on the part where they were trapped in there soul's, like, I think it would have sounded better if they had been more monster like while they were imprisoned when the others found them... Also a nether thing, mainly I noticed with Alvin, but when we got to catch a glimpse of his demon form it seemed to change the second time... ssssoooooo yeah... great creativity though.
New reader CAVL chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
... "Stalk you"... Cupcake make up... National juggle day... I am not sure what to say to that but you write really well for someone as short as just joking... But seriously your a good writer, you don't give your self enough credit, yeah this chapter could have used some more meat on its bones but it was written really well for a online fanfic, and it was just well written in general. Seriously your good!... PLEASE DON'T STALK ME!... LOLLOL... But seriously though don't... O_o...
Kingsmen chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Lol global warming?
aceofhearts chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
U should make a another book 3 i love reading ur demon hunters/code books there sooooo good luv ur work
QueenOfAssassins chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
You have to continue this story or I'll die! Please continue. Your a really awesome writer and your very creative too. This story is like my obsession. I also like all of your other stories to but this series is my favorite I have it bookmarked on my phone so I can read on the go. Anyway please continue the series real soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
ppps: i posted the story about diane on my facebook. i want to be one of the 7%.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
pps. if you hear anymore stories like that, my email is .
and again, i love this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i love this series! its very well done!
ps. where did you hear that story on your profile? the one about a 17 year old girl named diana? it was amazing! just more proof that the Lord watches over his children.
Pedobear chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa that was the end? Like end end or like it says end but it's not and what happened to all the AXB?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
huhhuhhhuhhuhhuhuhuhuh... GOD... its so GOOD... hoping u make another one...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
u mean like fin?
WordNerb93 chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Wha-? This is the end? REALLY?! If it is, please tell me that there will be a sequel eventually! This story is too good to end like that!
Ryuu Skian chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Hey it wasn't that bad and I hope to see the next chapter update soon.
animonas chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
update soon
Sunfire4224 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
[once again too lazy to login]
I LUVED IT! but so many OC's make it hard to keep up sometimes, but it's worth the slight brain strain to be able to read this amazing story!
And this time the girls arent weak, YAY! but it would be appreciated if you actually had a scene of Ellie, Jen, and Britt kicking some evil demon butt; but thats just what my prefrences are, either way I still Luv the story. So, have a good vacation, and update as soon as you can! XD