Reviews for Coming Out
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I feel for Cybrog only because this has happened to a good friend I know too and she is attracted to her friend which is a girl but that girl is dating a boy. Thus my friend is jealous and sad. Rarely happy endings. T_T.
VioletFauxpa chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
A bitter ending. It is good to read one of those now and then. Mustn't get spoiled on happy, gay endings, cuz let's face it, it ain't gonna work all the time. As a huge BBxCy fan, I just wanted to say that I think you did the right thing here. Good writing, kept me reading. I believe your dialogue was my fav. BB was so oblivious, perfectly so I would say. I'm actually about to post a new BBxCy story myself, so it was nice to read something from this perspective.
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I thought this would end with a big 'coming out' scene which would then lead to Cyborg wrapping BB up in his big metal arms and kissing the living daylights out of him! T_T

Still, a very touching and heartbreaking story. I hope you do a follow-up; Cyborg finally tells BB how he feels, and BB has to make a choice...Cye or Rae?
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww. Poor Cy, I support him and BB. But that's a good little story anyway.
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
he should get his man
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Poor cyborg. he get no love.
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awwwww :( poor cyborg. I mean im BBRae all the way but still :(...
GotenForever chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
VERY Good!

You seem to have portrayed Cyborg's views here perfectly. This is very deep and personal for the character and you did this request for whoever very carefully and with seriousness.

It is a believable point of view, not showing flamboyance or campness or anything really... sexual. I reckon that what Cyborg has here is something I call 'emotional' homosexuality - where the personalities are 'batting for the same team' but he isn't necessarily physically attracted to men... at least, below the face.

And that little twist at the end with BB having a crush on Raven was perfect.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hm... while I did take notice of your warning/plead to not read this story way before I even clicked the link, I cheerfully ignored you :) So, with that said, I must say that this is probably the weirdest of your work. I do, in fact, find 'Cyborg coming out of the closet' an interesting and daresay inspiring prompt - just surprised that YOU of all writers used it. You have just made yourself even more of an unpredictable author and, for that, I applaud you.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Honestly this is so different fromstories i have should really continue it because it gpt me nice to see smething different in fanfiction.I want to see what the struggles he is going to have.I also want to see the bbe/rae whateever is you choicee.I just really like this because it is very diferent from other stories it relates to the real life.
Stormplains chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Interesting idea. Something a lot more people struggle with than they're willing to admit. It's cool when people try to step out of what they normally do and write something like this. Bravo.

Keep writing strong.
Merophe chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was cute and definitely new, or at least to me. Never really thought of the possibility of a BBxCyborg pairing until now... which is strange considering I'm all over these kinda things.