Reviews for Wake Up Zachy
OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHH! *SQUEAL* THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAP YET! That was awesome
rainbow.unicorns1234567890 chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
I want one where they have a kid!
aquagallaghergirl-falloutboy chapter 54 . 8/22/2015
Peace out
BookGuru101 chapter 51 . 1/23/2015
sad...yet goode(e) -sob-
Princess2016 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
What happened that night to make Zach punch the wall?
Shmuuyaassyyy chapter 54 . 7/12/2014
First of all, of course, of course, of course, of course I'm going to keep reading your stuff! You are an awesome author, no matter what you're writing about. So please, keep going :) I really liked both How To Room with a Guy and The Princess in a Leather Jacket, and as much as I'd love you to continue them, I get that it's a lot of work. Just write what you want, methinks. You've already got a substantial following, so trust in that.
So, yeah. Keep 'em coming :) And it just so happens that I really like Austin and Ally... :D
Shmuuyaassyyy chapter 53 . 7/12/2014
Wow, that was really... Sweet, I think is the word. Hard-hitting, and realistic, there's a couple more :) Really good, there's a definite :)
soccerlover21 chapter 53 . 7/6/2014
Even though its not something I normally read I really like it good job!
GallagherGirl33 chapter 54 . 7/6/2014
I loved all your stories and I wish you really would continue writing them.
Cammie3 chapter 54 . 7/4/2014
I hope u dont delete wake up zachy i still read all of ur chapter and stories :(
BunnySwag101 chapter 54 . 7/3/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED UR STORIES AND EVERYTHING SOOO MUCH AND NOOOOOO UGH WELL GOOD LUCK ON UR FUTURE WRITING PROJECTS AND I WAS HONOURED TO READ UR WRITING PIECES 3
Solexwho chapter 54 . 7/2/2014
Thanks for all you've done! It was a great story!
GymGirl904 chapter 54 . 7/2/2014
This is a sad day. I'm sad, devastated really, that you will no longer be writing for Gallagher Girls. You were one of my favorite author's on here and I'm sad to see you go. Good luck, though, with your upcoming stories.
-GymGirl904.
nira avalon chapter 54 . 7/2/2014
Hey Katie, i totally support your decision and I personally love Austin and Ally. I'd love to see how to room with a guy as an auslly fic. As for Wake up Zachy, I'm really going to miss those oneshots. And I was really enjoying The Princess in the leather jacket. But despite this, I understand where you're coming from.
Can't wait to read more of your stuff in the A&A fandom!
- Nira
ZachvsHale chapter 54 . 7/2/2014
I somewhat respect your decision. But you have to keep up Wake Up Zachy- if anything this is my only plea, and I know that I am just one of your many fans, but please consider my opinion. I'm pretty sure you will lose many fans with this change (which you do not deserve).

Anyway, if you will not comply to the first plea, at least do one last chapter for this collection of one-shots. You are one of my favorite authors on FF, and I'd hate to see you leave this fandom.

Suzan