Reviews for Red and Gold
insertnamehere chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
Ok u know what screw ellie! I have a pitchfork and twenty fangirls ready. No one messes with Ryous heart.
insertnamehere chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
You know whay...imma stop reading fanfiction in public...I started crying...
KoriTheEvilEditor chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Okay this makes me want to see ryou actually cuss like the f word or something. And then everyone would be all "woah"
Guest chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
Please do a yugi pov
CrimsonDragon1 chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
This. Is. The. Best. Story. EVER!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
DARGGONIT HARRY! HOW COULD YOU!? MALIK IS SO FRICKEN' AWESOME AND YET YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO NOT TRUST HIM!? WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY?! YOU AND YOU'RE STUBBORN ATTITUDE-

(The other half of that person, standing many feet away)
*Cough* So yeah, I can't wait for the next chappy! It's not what you think it is- the "explosion" above in this review. Rather, "she" or I am venting out my anger at Harry, but I don't really mean it (or she doesn't really mean it). If that...makes any sense with the...uh...yeah. But anyway, I hope the next chapter comes soon! Oh! And don't rush to update! Wouldn't want you being pressured greatly now would we? *Widens eyes and dodges to the side to avoid randomly-thrown flying projectile* Hooooooooly shittake mushrooms! Where in the world did she (I) get a fricken' chainsaw?!
SerenePanic chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
... Hmm... Ellie's not acting quite so psychotic as she has been, but in comparison to how she was in the beginning... she's quite the little schemer... and little brat when she doesn't get her way. -_- Ah vell...

Yay on the Draco POV. Totally. Ah, these next few parts are going to be fuuuun... :D
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
You're right. :) Calming Magic is adorable.

This was a good chapter. I like seeing things from Draco's POV. It's and interesting spin on things and I'd love to see more characters pov incorporated into this (Like Yugi or Yami ;). I also didn't see any big problems as far as grammar or spelling goes (although I'm not the best at spotting them admittedly) and it also flowed well and re-capped a few things I'd forgotten. :) I like it when you do that without actually doing it.

I can't really summon too much sympathy for Shadi right now. He's the one who gave Voldemort the Millennium Key for crying out loud! :( That's just not smart! Of course he's going to kill you if you give him a weapon like that! And a Voldemort with Shadow Powers is just terrifying! GRR! Yami Marik is bad enough! Now they have two crazy people to worry about. :P oh well... At least it makes for interesting reading right ;)
WingedVampireGirl chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
You've got me squealing with happiness Annylynn! :D I can't tell you how great it was to return home from a gruelling day of school, then work to find that you'd updated, it immediately brightened my day! Thanks for that, I really needed it. *hugs*Apologies about the late review too, it's been a busy couple of weeks so I haven't been on regularly at all.

Now to sit back with a steamy cuppa, read the new chapter and get reviewing... And ooooh Quidditch!;

First off, I'm smiling broadly at your reference to Ron's eating habits; that's good old Ron through and through. I hope Ellie and Ryou's friendship progresses soon too, 'cause I'm like; "Come on, you both like each other, just get it on already!" ... Okay, ignore me 'cause I'm just being silly now, I'm just so excited. Hahahahehe, you've got classic Freddie and Georgie in the bag.

The Shadows are making Ellie quite bitchy... and I dare say they haven't even affected her properly yet, unless I'm very much mistaken? Ellie's got to suck it up dog and bit down on her tongue, hard. Still I love her as a character through, she's a great addition compared to other HP-YGO Xover stories, and how can anyone deny the drama and tension. Besides, I love witnessing changes in characters, so job well done there. You were right not to have given her the scales though and have her gone ape-shit, she probably would've injured every Slytherin player on the pitch!

Just sitting here on me arse, casually lolling at your inclusion of McGonagall yelling at Lee - that was a entertaining little addition, little details like that - I feel - make the story closer to home.
*Whistles* That was one heck of a Quidditch match and let me tell you, it was brilliantly written. You had the Slytherin's being their slimy gittish selves per usual, the Gryffindor's being their normal loyal selves as well, you had me cheering and booing along with the crowd too. It was very violent though, which is expected of a Slytherin-Gryffindor game, shows you know the sport inside out. I bet little Ryou almost had a heart attack when Ellie slammed herself into the ground, the amount of injuries that girl almost sustained too, I'm surprised she wasn't killed, or that Ryou had flung himself down onto the pitch to drag her off it... if he ever managed to get her out of the air.

I'm just laughing at Yugi and Malik too, at their whole excitement over the game and stuff. You should totally get Ellie or someone to teach Mal how to ride, that's be awesome to read; Malik on the pitch, making funny, smart, or crude comments, it might lesson all the tension and anger, or calm Ellie in a way... Maybe not actually, for it is a Quidditch game after all, the Slytherin and Gryffindor players will always be at each other's throats no matter what.

Okay, so I want to write more and totally fangirl over this story but I don't want to go overboard with the length. This was another awesome chapter, and I don't care how long I have to wait for the next one; it's you who's writing it, not us, so please don't feel pressured or anything, it's actually easier to write when you want to write, I can totally understand that. So brill job and keep on writing. I promise that my next review will be far more constructive and professional, rather than me just raving on over how much I love your writing - It's true though, gotta love your writing! :D

Also yeah, Netflix can do that to you hehe! Be careful, you could end up watching five seasons of something over the space of 2 days... very addictive. lol
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 34 . 10/3/2013
This story is awesome! And I liked the Quidditch game... although I do know that substitutions are allowed (they say so in the first book... Sorcerer's Stone chapter 10: Halloween, at the bottom of page 169 "A game of Quidditch only ends when the Snitch is caught, so it can go on for ages - I think the record is three months, they had to keep bringing on substitutes so the players could get some sleep." - Wood explaining Quidditch to Harry.) Sorry to be nit picky, but I do think it's kind of an important rule.

Other than that, AMAZING JOB! I would love to see Yami (Or Bakura, but preferably Yami) Shadow Game Umbridge... that would be awesome! Maybe when Hagrid gets back?

Also I would love to see more Yugi and Yami... it seems like they're taking a back seat in this and, while I love Ryou and Bakura, I'd like to see them a little more.

Also I think you've done a fantastic job of getting the golden trio to finally trust Malik, Ryou, and Yugi. I love the hesitation at first and the confrontations. I seriously doubt that they would trust them at all first, especially with the Yamis, and I think you did a good job of making it clear that it took a lot to get them all to trust each other.

I enjoy the chapter lengths personally. I like long, well incorporated and well thought out chapters. So well done on that regard. I also haven't seen many issues with grammar or spelling, so well done there too.

Excellent story flow! It hasn't been confusing at all for me to read, and this is a pretty complex story too! Way too often I read fanfics that make absolutely no sense! But your story is very well thought out and smoothly written. Thank you for that!

I hope to read more soon! It's a great story!

-Haven
SerenePanic chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
... For someone who was going on about how Quidditch is hard to write, that was very in depth. I really like the way you showed it from Ellie's perspective, and how she really didn't think she was in the wrong. If you're just focusing on the way she thinks, she seems perfectly sane, until you realize what it is exactly that she's doing.
astrovagant chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
I update so much less than you do Anny, it's alllllll good. And you always write so much, too. Impressed.

Anyway, this was a lovely chapter! I really did enjoy your character interactions. I've always loved the psychological quality that your writing has in terms of motivation, etc. I tend to go for more stream-of-conscious stuff, but yours is solid. I enjoy the way that you use facial expressions and body language to convey things, and I quite enjoy your usage of perspective. You tend to show rather than tell, and it's great.

I'm amazed by the speed of your writing and the amount of writing that you can churn out- it's amazing! I don't know how you do it, honestly.

I am enjoying the changes that I see in Ellie's behavior. I'm enjoying the fact that she can recognize these changes, and I'm enjoying how very real she is. It's not often that you get original characters so well-developed and well-written. It's special.

You write Quidditch very well, too- I actually enjoyed reading it! Sports are usually so boring but this is fast-paced and involved and written from a highly subjective perspective. It made it more suspenseful.

I never once found my attention wandering or found myself skipping over details, so I know that you didn't over or under-detail. It was just right!

You've come far and you've improved and I'm happy to have been here to see it happen. I hope that you can write more soon! :D
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 34 . 9/30/2013
Wow. What a Quidditch event.
I can't wait for the next chapter! X)
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 33 . 9/22/2013