Reviews for Red and Gold
Please update
Autumn's Dusk Shadow chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Um,I don't remember an Ellie from HP or YGO.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
LittleKuribou is a genius. I completely agree with you there
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Great chapter and plot
jallison099 chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
isis424 chapter 35 . 5/5/2015
MORE!(*w*)
insertnamehere chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
Ok u know what screw ellie! I have a pitchfork and twenty fangirls ready. No one messes with Ryous heart.
insertnamehere chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
You know whay...imma stop reading fanfiction in public...I started crying...
KoriTheEvilEditor chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Okay this makes me want to see ryou actually cuss like the f word or something. And then everyone would be all "woah"
Guest chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
Please do a yugi pov
CrimsonDragon1 chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
This. Is. The. Best. Story. EVER!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
DARGGONIT HARRY! HOW COULD YOU!? MALIK IS SO FRICKEN' AWESOME AND YET YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO NOT TRUST HIM!? WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY?! YOU AND YOU'RE STUBBORN ATTITUDE-

(The other half of that person, standing many feet away)
*Cough* So yeah, I can't wait for the next chappy! It's not what you think it is- the "explosion" above in this review. Rather, "she" or I am venting out my anger at Harry, but I don't really mean it (or she doesn't really mean it). If that...makes any sense with the...uh...yeah. But anyway, I hope the next chapter comes soon! Oh! And don't rush to update! Wouldn't want you being pressured greatly now would we? *Widens eyes and dodges to the side to avoid randomly-thrown flying projectile* Hooooooooly shittake mushrooms! Where in the world did she (I) get a fricken' chainsaw?!
SerenePanic chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
... Hmm... Ellie's not acting quite so psychotic as she has been, but in comparison to how she was in the beginning... she's quite the little schemer... and little brat when she doesn't get her way. -_- Ah vell...

Yay on the Draco POV. Totally. Ah, these next few parts are going to be fuuuun... :D
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
You're right. :) Calming Magic is adorable.

This was a good chapter. I like seeing things from Draco's POV. It's and interesting spin on things and I'd love to see more characters pov incorporated into this (Like Yugi or Yami ;). I also didn't see any big problems as far as grammar or spelling goes (although I'm not the best at spotting them admittedly) and it also flowed well and re-capped a few things I'd forgotten. :) I like it when you do that without actually doing it.

I can't really summon too much sympathy for Shadi right now. He's the one who gave Voldemort the Millennium Key for crying out loud! :( That's just not smart! Of course he's going to kill you if you give him a weapon like that! And a Voldemort with Shadow Powers is just terrifying! GRR! Yami Marik is bad enough! Now they have two crazy people to worry about. :P oh well... At least it makes for interesting reading right ;)
WingedVampireGirl chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
You've got me squealing with happiness Annylynn! :D I can't tell you how great it was to return home from a gruelling day of school, then work to find that you'd updated, it immediately brightened my day! Thanks for that, I really needed it. *hugs*Apologies about the late review too, it's been a busy couple of weeks so I haven't been on regularly at all.

Now to sit back with a steamy cuppa, read the new chapter and get reviewing... And ooooh Quidditch!;

First off, I'm smiling broadly at your reference to Ron's eating habits; that's good old Ron through and through. I hope Ellie and Ryou's friendship progresses soon too, 'cause I'm like; "Come on, you both like each other, just get it on already!" ... Okay, ignore me 'cause I'm just being silly now, I'm just so excited. Hahahahehe, you've got classic Freddie and Georgie in the bag.

The Shadows are making Ellie quite bitchy... and I dare say they haven't even affected her properly yet, unless I'm very much mistaken? Ellie's got to suck it up dog and bit down on her tongue, hard. Still I love her as a character through, she's a great addition compared to other HP-YGO Xover stories, and how can anyone deny the drama and tension. Besides, I love witnessing changes in characters, so job well done there. You were right not to have given her the scales though and have her gone ape-shit, she probably would've injured every Slytherin player on the pitch!

Just sitting here on me arse, casually lolling at your inclusion of McGonagall yelling at Lee - that was a entertaining little addition, little details like that - I feel - make the story closer to home.
*Whistles* That was one heck of a Quidditch match and let me tell you, it was brilliantly written. You had the Slytherin's being their slimy gittish selves per usual, the Gryffindor's being their normal loyal selves as well, you had me cheering and booing along with the crowd too. It was very violent though, which is expected of a Slytherin-Gryffindor game, shows you know the sport inside out. I bet little Ryou almost had a heart attack when Ellie slammed herself into the ground, the amount of injuries that girl almost sustained too, I'm surprised she wasn't killed, or that Ryou had flung himself down onto the pitch to drag her off it... if he ever managed to get her out of the air.

I'm just laughing at Yugi and Malik too, at their whole excitement over the game and stuff. You should totally get Ellie or someone to teach Mal how to ride, that's be awesome to read; Malik on the pitch, making funny, smart, or crude comments, it might lesson all the tension and anger, or calm Ellie in a way... Maybe not actually, for it is a Quidditch game after all, the Slytherin and Gryffindor players will always be at each other's throats no matter what.

Okay, so I want to write more and totally fangirl over this story but I don't want to go overboard with the length. This was another awesome chapter, and I don't care how long I have to wait for the next one; it's you who's writing it, not us, so please don't feel pressured or anything, it's actually easier to write when you want to write, I can totally understand that. So brill job and keep on writing. I promise that my next review will be far more constructive and professional, rather than me just raving on over how much I love your writing - It's true though, gotta love your writing! :D

Also yeah, Netflix can do that to you hehe! Be careful, you could end up watching five seasons of something over the space of 2 days... very addictive. lol