Reviews for Red and Gold
Jfc my name is Ana, I’m a bit scared
Guest chapter 35 . 1/19/2017
Please update
Autumn's Dusk Shadow chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Um,I don't remember an Ellie from HP or YGO.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
LittleKuribou is a genius. I completely agree with you there
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Great chapter and plot
jallison099 chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
isis424 chapter 35 . 5/5/2015
MORE!(*w*)
insertnamehere chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
Ok u know what screw ellie! I have a pitchfork and twenty fangirls ready. No one messes with Ryous heart.
insertnamehere chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
You know whay...imma stop reading fanfiction in public...I started crying...
KoriTheEvilEditor chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Okay this makes me want to see ryou actually cuss like the f word or something. And then everyone would be all "woah"
Guest chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
Please do a yugi pov
CrimsonDragon1 chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
This. Is. The. Best. Story. EVER!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
DARGGONIT HARRY! HOW COULD YOU!? MALIK IS SO FRICKEN' AWESOME AND YET YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO NOT TRUST HIM!? WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY?! YOU AND YOU'RE STUBBORN ATTITUDE-

(The other half of that person, standing many feet away)
*Cough* So yeah, I can't wait for the next chappy! It's not what you think it is- the "explosion" above in this review. Rather, "she" or I am venting out my anger at Harry, but I don't really mean it (or she doesn't really mean it). If that...makes any sense with the...uh...yeah. But anyway, I hope the next chapter comes soon! Oh! And don't rush to update! Wouldn't want you being pressured greatly now would we? *Widens eyes and dodges to the side to avoid randomly-thrown flying projectile* Hooooooooly shittake mushrooms! Where in the world did she (I) get a fricken' chainsaw?!
SerenePanic chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
... Hmm... Ellie's not acting quite so psychotic as she has been, but in comparison to how she was in the beginning... she's quite the little schemer... and little brat when she doesn't get her way. -_- Ah vell...

Yay on the Draco POV. Totally. Ah, these next few parts are going to be fuuuun... :D
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
You're right. :) Calming Magic is adorable.

This was a good chapter. I like seeing things from Draco's POV. It's and interesting spin on things and I'd love to see more characters pov incorporated into this (Like Yugi or Yami ;). I also didn't see any big problems as far as grammar or spelling goes (although I'm not the best at spotting them admittedly) and it also flowed well and re-capped a few things I'd forgotten. :) I like it when you do that without actually doing it.

I can't really summon too much sympathy for Shadi right now. He's the one who gave Voldemort the Millennium Key for crying out loud! :( That's just not smart! Of course he's going to kill you if you give him a weapon like that! And a Voldemort with Shadow Powers is just terrifying! GRR! Yami Marik is bad enough! Now they have two crazy people to worry about. :P oh well... At least it makes for interesting reading right ;)