Reviews for An offer you can't refuse
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
ha
the lola chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well this was interesting - never read anything quite like this! Bella's manipulation was in character and well characterized and I like how it could actually have slipped into canon. An unusual pair, but great reading. Loved the dynamic between Harry Ron and Hermione that you set up, too.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow, this was creepy! It was certainly a different take on the events in DH - but you managed to have this making a lot of sense.

You certainly captured Bellatrix well, in my opinion. It was so her, all of it. ;)

Great work!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Interesting pairing, and a really interesting take on why Ron was so on edge during that part of the Horcruxes' Hunt :p Ron is not a character I particularly like, but I do love Belltarix and I think you characterized both pretty well in this. I actually can see her sending a 'you can have sex with me if you join us' kind of message to Ron and I definitely can see Ron behaving like he did :p
And I think you wrote the smut part very well ;)
Good work :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I think that overall this is written well and is definitely an interesting take on what could have happened when Ron left. The smut was written nicely, not awkward or too graphic. The switch from Ron's POV to Bellatrix's when she pleasured herself was a bit jarring, since the whole beginning was Ron's perspective, but overall I think you did a great job with this.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Creepy manipulative Bellatrix ... poor Ron. She is seriously messing with his mind. I loved Harry's teasing and the description of the tension between the three. Nice job writing Ron's motivation for leaving, that fit very smoothly with the scene from the book. There are a few mistaken words/verbs (should be faithful instead of fateful; "to crumble" instead of "to crumbling"; passed instead of past; withdrawing instead of withdrewing), but your characterization is excellent of both Bella and Ron. The way she combines sexual temptation with Ron's deeper emotional/psychological desire to be special and recognized out of Harry's shadow is masterful, and of course her enjoyment of Ron's distress is spot-on.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ron/Bellatrix? Certainly a very unusual pair, lol, but it was certainly cool to see something so out of the ordinary, as opposed to the usual Ron/Hermione. The smutty parts were written very well, too, and it seemed pretty realistic to me. I can definitely picture Ron wanting an experienced, beautiful woman like Bellatrix, and not being able to tell Harry about it because of Bella's DE affiliation. Harry's insinuations about Ron/Hermione were amusing, too, I like that you included that. And the way that Bellatrix used Ron made a lot of sense and seemed like something that she would do, as well. Good work.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh, loved this :D A pairing I've never actually read before, but you've done an amazing job with it.

One little grammatical thing:

[A week had past] should be [A week had passed].

Besides that, this was great! I really loved the little interludes between Voldemort and Bellatrix where they talk about their plans :D
Marvey4 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Ha! She got owned in the end! I definitely didn't expect this turn of events, but I can say it was a satisfying ending from a situation that I didn't expect to seem possible. I can just picture Voldemort going to the room only to find noone there while Bellatrix is like 'Fuck.'
TroyWeb chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Wow, that was an original story. There should be more Ron / Bellatrix pairings in fan fiction.
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Wow, I can't say that Bella/Ron is a ship that has ever even crossed my mind before, but you managed to come up with an original and possible scenario for it, so well done for that! There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but in general it was very well written, and I enjoyed it. :)
wynnebat chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This has made me love Ron/Bellatrix so much! I love Ron's hesitance, and how he does eventually go back and tell Harry what happened. And the sex was superbly hot. Great story!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
“"Goodmorning” – you forgot the space.

I skipped over the sexual part, so no comments there, but I do like the psychological warfare continuing, although I do wish there was a little more detail in it.

The deilluminator sure came at an unexpected time – or however you spell that. Wasn’t expected at all. That particular part I think should have been a little blown up. Seemed a little abrupt. The ending was good though; a bit of an imbalance. Not the whole glorious “I’m on the light side” and that’s it, but actually realistic.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like how you've set this up. Harbouring on Ron's insecurities and having the death eaters take advantage of that. It's rather disturbing Bellitrax is the perpetrator here - but in a good way, story wise.

"I would have thought your arm had healed by now, but it seems like it's only causing you hallucinations" - the only seems a little out of place there.

"Nightmares, yeah. That's what he had told them. He could not possibly tell them the truth; that for weeks now, he dreamt about a woman they all despised" - why is that part in italics? It's not a thought or anything. Or a flashback.

"eep his mind of of her.

In his quarters," - perhaps a divider? A few other places too. It's somewhat rough following changes in scenes without them.

Interesting end.