Reviews for Beloved
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I REALLY hope you continue this. It's absolutely amazing and I love it
NocturneX chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is really good stuff you have here. I always wondered what happened with Guile after Chrono Cross…whether Schala and Kid merged, or lived separate lives. If they merged, I'd feel pretty bad for Magus/Guile considering Kid married Serge(you can see the wedding picture at the end of the game).
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Oh man... THAT is what I'm talking about. This chapter was all kinds of YES. I love it that you threw in kid Janus' POV. I gotta say you made me a little curious about a non-tortured soul (read: Magus) version of Schala/Janus. That last scene was glorious.
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Ok... this caught me a bit off-guard. Your writing style is fantastic as always, you have a way of making (for the lack of a better word) awkward things sound graceful and elegant. So regardless of where you go with this, I'll be reading anyway.
That said, I'm not really a fan of the pregnancy thing. I was kind of hoping for a tiny bit more angst when Schala finds out his identity. And the "Mine" thing was kinda creepy, but I can totally see that happening.
Again, don't get me wrong, I'll be waiting to read more.
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Nice! I really enjoyed this. To be honest, I kinda wished you went into more detail about how Schala came to realize and come to terms with the fact that Prophet is Janus. Or even how he'd come to fall for her. But hey, I'm still very much looking forward to more! Great job!
Marle chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE how this is going! I can't wait to read more!
Swan chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
This is gorgeous. Touching, subtly sexy, and well-written - the slow fall of the characters into this relationship was really done well. I hope you continue this, I'd love to see where this is going.
espergirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was lovely and sexy and I adore how you write Magus' "voice". I hope you update this, because I'm dying to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012