Reviews for Return To Me
guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was so good! I miss Grey's so I decided to read old fanfics and came across this great story. Wish you wrote more.
Carmela1986 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I always want to read a story with them being appart! And without time jumps, please go on! You're writting is amazing!
oldmcdonald chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Really good! I wish you could have continued.
LY33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
what a piece of genius why did you stop here? was it mean to be a one shot because it really is too good to stop there, please consider going on!
april 101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please continue I need to know what happens!
GreysAnatomyx3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Amazing! :)
Midnight in the Morning chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm speechless.
You are an amazing writer, seriously I love this. I love this couple, everything you did about this. Thank you
Please keep writing
TheZ chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was insanely beautiful! I loved it. I wonder, if you are going to continue, or ? I really loved it... :)
Rach32 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
More ! Please I am in love with this story :)
aumontalc chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was a good start. I hope you continue.
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wheres the new chapter?
dots27 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
awww i looove this! Please dont tell me thats a one-shot! You must continue! Im already excited for the tortured angsty path you've put them on! You have to update soon! :D
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I liked this despite hating it. I hope that makes sense, I don't mean it as an insult to your writing... I thought it was well written, just depressing for me...I don't want either one of them feeling like they did at the end. I'm not saying it was out of character for either of them, it seems like one way their story could go, but just.../sigh, too realistic, too sad. Looking forward to any additional chapters. :)
lusciiousx3hsm chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like this so far! In all the other stories with April/Jackson post-plane crash, Jackson ends up staying. I like that he's leaving, it's keeping me interested!
SaaamK chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Dude I started tearing up at Jackson's letter. Great story so far!